Chapter 35

(Robert's POV)

"Lilly" I coo'd in her ear as she stirred in bed before she rolled over and faced me.

"Hmm?" she said awakening slightly.

"I have to leave, but I want you to stay here. Don't leave the house and don't answer the door for anyone" I said and she looked at me confused.

"What? Why?" she said quickly waking and sitting up, pushing the covers off of her.

"I have to go get Austin and (Y/N) is coming with me, so you have to stay here" I said.

"No let me come too" she said pulling the covers all the way off leaning out of bed before I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her back.

"You have to stay here" I said.

"But I wanna come wi-"

"You can't this time, I don't want you to get hurt" I said.

"I won't get hurt" she said before I rolled my eyes.

"Be a good girl and stay here" I said.

"But I'm not a good girl and you know that" she said.

"Lilly, please just stay here"

"I don't want you to leave" she whined.

"I'll be back in a little while" I said hugging her and kissing her cheek before exiting the room.

I walked down the hall reaching the stairs until I paused because my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it, not even checking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's good to hear your voice again" Natalie said.

"I wonder why" I said sarcastically.

"You remember what I did to you" she said.

"Yes I do remember" I spat.

"Then you know what can happen to Austin if you don't do as I say" she said.

"How do I know he's actually there with you, because knowing you you'll lie just to get what you want" I said before I heard a loud noise and a groan.

"Believe me now?" she asked.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"The usual" she breathed "I gave him what I gave you"

"What do you want Natalie?" I asked.

"I want the blonde that's sitting in your bedroom right now" she said.

"That's not happening" I said angrily.

"Either you give me the girl or Austin will stay here and have some fun with me" she said.

"You've probably already had fun with him" I said.

"No he won't let me" she groaned.

"Good, you should just leave him the hell alone then" I yelled.

"Then we won't have anything to negotiate" she laughed.

"Natalie, you know if that shit wears off he's gonna kick your ass" I said.

"I know, but I just gave him some more so he'll be out for a while" she said.

"No you didn't, you know damn well you can't give him anymore-"

"Okay well maybe I didn't, my point is you give me the girl or he's stays here. Make up your mind on who you want" she said loudly.