Chapter 44

(Robert's POV)

"Explain to me what happened" the officer said.

"Every detail?" Lilly asked.

"Yes, every detail" the officer said leaning back in his chair while holding the clear clipboard.

"Robert" Lilly said looking over at me and I turned to look at her with my fingers along my face.

"Lilly you have to tell him what happened" I said and the officer looked over to me then her.

"Okay let's make this easier" the officer said leaning forward and folding his hands on his desk "Where did it start?"

"In the holding room that they had me in" she said quietly.

"Who brought you into the holding room?" he asked.

"He did" she said looking nowhere but at her hands.

"The guard who sexually assaulted you, correct?" the officer asked and she nodded "How long were you in the holding room before it happened?"

"I don't know ten minutes or so" she mumbled and the officer watched her carefully, at some moments he would narrow his eyes at her or just look at her and nod.

"How long did the assault last?" he asked and she shrugged "Well how long do you think it lasted?" he then asked.

"I don't fucking know, okay?" she screamed.

"Lilly stop swearing" I said looking over at her and she looked up at me then over at the officer.

"15 minutes or so" she said as the tears pooled into her eyes.

"And this happened for that long and no one heard or came to help you?" he asked.

"No" she whispered through gritted teeth as the tears ran down her cheeks.

"Explain to me what happened when the officer first got into the room" he said picking up a pen from his desk and writing something out on the paper.

"Robert I don't wanna talk about it anymore" she sniffled looking over to me while I sat in the chair on the opposite side of the room.

"Lilly you said you-" before I could even finish my sentence she ran out of the room "Excuse me one second" I said jogging out the door and down the hall to see her leaning up against the wall with her hands covering her face crying "Lilly, baby, you have to tell him what happened"

"He knows he raped me, why does he need me to tell him everything that happened?" she asked.

"Because he has to know everything so he can know specifically what to do with the guy" I said pulling her into my arms "Just tell him what happened so you can be done with it"

"I don't want to think about it" she cried "Not again"

"Lilly please" I pleaded and she tightened her grip around me before releasing. She walked back down the hall and into the room.

"I hope we won't have anymore interruptions, because I don't have time for games Ms. Kent"

"I don't like to be called that" she mumbled sitting down in the chair.

"Well Lilly" he corrected himself "If we can refer back to the question, I would still like your answer"

"H-He umm....he came into the room and he sat down and stared at me"

"Then?" the officer asked.

"I asked him why he was staring at me and that's when he got up and turned the security camera's off" she said before she started to cry again.