Chapter six

I grudgingly opened my eyes since I was enjoying my sleep cuddling my pillow which was surprisingly hard today. I looked up and saw that I was cuddling a man.

Holy cow that's lit!

I mentally screamed before recognizing the face. It was Jayden. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I couldn't help but admire his adorable face. The door opened and in came a maid. I jerked off him and landed on the floor again. I heard Jayden chuckled and I looked up to find him smirking.

"Oh my am so sorry. I had no idea you were home Mr Stone." The maid apologized and left the room immediately but before giving me a weird look. I used my palm to hide my face that was now heating up.

She must think am one of those sluts he
Brings home.

"I have to go home" I said getting up and half running out of the room. I didn't wait for Jayden to say a word. I was so embarrassed of what the maid would think of me. I rushed into the bathroom I had used last night and accidentally bumped into the maid cleaning the bathroom.

"A-am s-sorry I-" I trailed off.

"It's okay Miss, I'll just continue when you're done" the maid replied giving me a warm smile.

"Thank you"I said giving her a confused look.

I did my business and brushed my teeth before getting into the shower. I took my bath hurriedly and wrapped a towel around my body. I went into the guest room I was in last night and found a box on the bed.
I opened it and saw a beautiful yellow sundress with black polka dots with a pair of brown Gucci sandals and a pair of fresh laced lingerie. I applied lotion on my body before putting on the dress. It fitted me perfectly. I went downstairs and picked my bag and laptop.

"Breakfast is served Miss" I turned towards the kitchen and saw Hannah standing by the door.

"It's just Camila and am sorry I have to go but am grateful for everything though" I replied before going out. Once out of the building I took a deep breath before stopping a taxi.

During the ride to my apartment, I called Polly after finding out I missed a dozen calls from her.

***

"I need you to get these documents to the marketing department right away" Jayden said in his formal tone. He was quite handsome today as always. He wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt and black tie. It was tailored perfectly to his perfect body and for a minute drifted back to the night I saw him shirtless. His clearing of throat jerked me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Sir" I replied.

"And also I need you to go through these papers and make sure no error is to be found" he added, handing me a pile of papers.

It's been a four days since the incident at Jayden's penthouse and since then I have tried as much to avoid being around him too often. But that's beyond impossible, He's my boss. I took the documents that needed to go to the marketing department and went downstairs. Once on the marketing floor, I was greeted by an all too familiar face.

"Hello Camila, how have you been" Amy greeted with a fake smile.

"Hey Amy. Am good" I replied not giving her a second glance. I turned to walk pass her but she stopped me with her silly questions.