five

t/w: panic attack (for the next chapter too)

Louis, Daisy, Phoebe, and Samantha spent hours watching random movies on Disney Plus.

First they watched Frozen, which they'd all seen. It wasn't necessarily Louis' favorite Disney movie, but it was still a cute movie. Louis was still the only one of them who hadn't seen the second one yet.

"Wait, when did you guys watch it?" Louis asked his sisters.

"When we went to Samantha's a few months ago," Daisy told him.

"Wait, you haven't seen it, yet?" Samantha asked Louis.

"No," Louis said, somehow nervous for her response.

"Whatever," Samantha shook her head. "That just means we have to watch it tonight." Louis shrugged. It didn't bother him. The first one was pretty good, and it was Disney. Why would he argue? Not to mention, he actually enjoyed watching movies with his sisters and their friend. It didn't even occur to him that he wouldn't get as much sleep as he was used to.

Louis was expecting to like the movie. What he wasn't expecting was to love it as much as he did. He wasn't expecting to be laughing throughout the entire thing. He wasn't expecting to love the soundtrack. He wasn't expecting to have tears in his eyes towards the end. He wasn't expecting these things to happen, but they all did.

"What next?" Phoebe asked after the credits.

"How can you say that so nonchalantly?" Louis shook his head at her.

"What?" Phoebe laughed.

"Why are you laughing? That was so emotional. And then you just shrug and say 'what's next'?" He made his voice go slightly higher with the last two words.

"Told you that you'd love it!" Samantha teased.

"Whatever," Louis frowned, crossing his arms.

"Okay, seriously, though, what next guys?" They spent about fifteen minutes trying to find something to watch, until Samantha got an idea.

"Have you guys watched Hamilton yet?" Louis shook his head, along with his sisters. They also rolled their eyes, knowing of Samantha's obsession with Hamilton.

About two and a half hours later, though, they were definitely not rolling their eyes. They all three were entranced by the characters on stage. They knew the stories, because they were history, but somehow found themselves on edge the entire time. Samantha had laughed at them a few times, glad that they finally understood her pain. They all immediately shushed her any time she made any sort of noise.

"So what did you think?" she asked once it was over.

"Umm," Phoebe tried, unable to successfully voice all the thoughts in her head.

"It was amazing," Daisy whispered, in awe. Louis just stayed silent.

"Look at him," Samantha giggled, pointing to his face.

"Shut up," Louis huffed. "You guys are forcing all these movies on me and making fun of me when I am emotionally impacted by them." All three girls bursted out laughing, again, at the look on Louis' face.

"What time is it?" Louis asked, still pouty.

"About ten," Daisy told him.

"Alright, I'm going to go get ready," he said, standing up and walking to his room. He changed his jeans and shirt and tried to fix his hair. It didn't take him long to get ready, but when he looked in the mirror he still didn't feel ready to go. For some reason, he felt nervous to meet Harry again. He wasn't too sure why, though. It wasn't really about Harry, he didn't think. Maybe learning to skate? He always got a little anxious when he started doing something new. Yeah, that was probably it.