4

Louise

Why do you always open the door when you heard someone's knocking?

Why do you always welcome them with arms wide open?

A mere touch, a mere sign of affection, a slight tingle in your tummy, a glimpse of brightness and the walls you build yourself is down in an instant.

Why are you like that?
Are you that desperate for love? For attention?

Why do you always give in? Can't you see their motives? Their real intentions? Can't you see you'll hurt yourself again?

When will you learn?

Why do you fall, why do you always fall with every single person that will show you they want you?

Why are you so desperate with other people's attention? I can clearly see that you are loved and cherished by the people around you then why crave for something superficial and screams of only fraud?

I just don't get why would you do that, your lack of suspicion and question always will lead yo your downfall, you just don't learn.

Aren't you tired of the heartbreaks? Aren't you tired of feeling that you're not enough?
Aren't your tired of welcoming every single person that will walk your way?

That's the problem with you, you take everyone that will knock inside you and love them when they're just there to stop by. They are only stopping because they are bored and have nothing to play with, they're there to rest.
They treat you like a staycation, a rest house that they will leave after they've healed.

Why would you fall for something so fake and short-lived?
Can't your judgement be better after all those heartaches?

When will you learn how to ignore a knock?

When will you stop rushing to the door just to welcome another strangers affection?