Best Friends ...

A/N: one of my friends asked me for a fic and because she is the best friend in the WHOLE world and i love her so very much. she lets me be weird with no judgements. i figured i'd make her a book dedicated to her favorite person ever. brokethechvin plus it's a thank you for making my book covers always. here you go

The lights dim.

Alex making his way out first. His hand going to the air to wave to the crowd before taking his spot. Brian moving next after he clasps a hand to Hannah's shoulder giving it a squeeze to calm her nerves. Lynn's head turns to her as Brian walks out.

"Don't be so nervous."

She giggles.

Her brown hair is neatly tucked into a pony tail showing off her shaved sides of her head. A style Hannah had done for her as long as the best friend had followed through with hers and in which Hannah had. Reasons Lynn will never know and probably never will.

"I'm not nervous."

the blonde chuckle.

"I'm fucking terrifed."

The nervousness was beyond that.

Hannah has seen the crowd on her way in from getting fresh air. Playing some ball with the guys while they had time to goof around. Well, before Alex had stopped to talk to his girlfriend over a thousand miles away that's pregnant with their first child.

He had told Hannah that with confidence.

Mainly because Hannah's also happened to be best friend's with his girlfriend. If it wasn't for her, it wouldn't have happened. He would have never meant the green eyed girl who owns his heart now. Who treats him like he deserves. Guess that's what friends are for.

Lynn rolls her eyes as she bumps her hips to the drummer slash best friend beside her, "It's gonna be okay! You got this badass."

She winks at the girl before walking on stage and grabbing the pretty guitar she had bought with her bonus from signing with the record label. With Hannah being her best friend and knowing that she could play the drums, well she wanted her to be with them. A day without Hannah meant the saddest and boring of days.

And she wouldn't dare have that, ever.

Sucking in a breath, Hannah made her way to the stage giving a wave to the crowd as she gets settled behind the drum set. Her foot going to rest on the pads as the intro leading into White Noise begin to play.

The powerful voice of her best friend filling the speakers of the venue. As she listens, she finds herself counting down more reasons as to why Lynn would always be the one that would hold the key to her heart. One that no one else could have.

It was also another reason why she had to keep it to herself as she turned to look at the side stage where Lynn's girlfriend of just six months stood. Her camera resting in her hands as she waited to gather shots of the band.