Hello!

Heyy!

If you're here, reading this then we know you're a writer. And hence we salute you for the courage you have.

"The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words.”
– William H. Gass

It's never easy to be a writer, it takes immense devotion and patience. And while imagination  is the roots of writing, skill is the brain of writing.

We at Famenosis respect each and every writer, whether you're a beginner or an expert. Because like William H. Gass quoted, true alchemists change world into words. And such people deserve nothing less than the highest reputable respect.

So here's how this platform works:

Promptopia is supposed to house various story telling games for writers to engage in and find and discover their area and expertise regarding writing, to know their full potential and how much farther they can dive into the huge abyss of the art called, "Writing".

These activities, majorly referred to as "Story telling games" will span across variety of genres to give you a full circle experience.

All we ask of you; our writers is to know no boundaries when you start participating in these activities. Writing does not come out of limits, it comes out of limitlessness.

♥️

-FamEnosis