𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓧 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(smut alert)
- set in 1973 -

It was around 11p.m. you were enjoying yourself at the whisky a Go Go with a bunch of girlfriends of yours. The music was playing out loud, and it kinda gave you a headache, you weren't much of a party animal, but you didn't want your friends to notice because you didn't want to ruin their night. As time passed you were feeling worse because you had too many alcoholic drinks, so you went outside to breathe some fresh air.
It was really late at night and you were all on your own, you had managed to get away from all the crowd, which was relieving but at the same time you felt scared, you felt as if someone was watching, staring at you.
You were very creeped out so you decide to go back to your friends, but as you turned around you bumped into some man.
The man was tall, skinny and had curly black hair, you couldn't really see him due to the lack of proper lightning and the sun long gone over the horizon. But for some reason you didn't feel scared, you actually felt safe even though he was a complete stranger.
The man started to talk.
- is everything ok? I found you here on your own, becareful there's some weird people out in the streets at this time...

Y/n-  oh yeah don't worry I'm ok... I just wanted to be alone for a few minutes...-you answered shyly.

- Ok then, I'm James by the way, but call me Jimmy.

Y/n- Hi Jimmy, Im y/n

You two were chatting for a long 30 minutes, but it felt as if you both new eachother for 10 years. You never really believed in love at first sight until this moment. It felt as if every word that came out of his rosy and gentle looking lips would hypnotize you.
All you could think of right now was about kissing him, but you tried to hold yourself back, you didn't want to ruin this cute moment you were both spending together knowing eachother.

But without even knowing, you suddenly found yourself passionately kissing Jimmy. You didn't even realize how you or when you did it, as soon as you came to your senses you immediately pulled back and apologized.

Y/n- oh my gosh I am terribly sorry! I don't know wh- you paused as Jimmy kissed you back. You we're so surprised, you didn't know what was happening, nothing made sense, and you loved it.

It started off as a gentle and soft kiss, but as seconds passed he began to kiss you more passionate and even a little bit aggressive... He would do this twirl with his tongue, you found it weird but very satisfying too. As you both exchanged eachothers saliva, you began to get aroused, and it seemed as he was too, the kiss wasn't enough, you both wanted more from eachother.
-Y/n, I want you to be mine tonight- Jimmy said while heavily breathing.
-ah y-yes let's go to a better place maybe, I live near by, we can go to my place- you told him.
As you both ran to your small apartment you couldn't stop thinking about that hot kiss you both had just shared, it's like if you two had shared this special chemistry.

// A few minutes later//

You finally arrived at your apartment and Jimmy couldn't keep his hands off you. But you stopped him just to ask him to be gentle, you weren't very experienced at this and this was a moment you would also like to cherish.
He agreed and began to undress you in a slowly and sensual way, causing you to blush heavily. Jimmy chuckled when he saw you so blushed, but it didn't bother him, it made him feel more attracted to you.
Once you were all naked you wanted to undress Jimmy, but he interrupted you by saying -shh lay down, I want to enjoy this-. You obeyed him and layed down. All he did for a long minute was stare at you while his boner was growing. You were about to interrupt his "moment" when he layed on top of you and began to kiss your whole body, starting from the lips...neck...your breasts...the rest of your torso...and finally moving on to your lady parts. He kept licking until he finally found your clit, once he found it there was no going back, it felt so good, his tongue was amazing, you started to moan louder and louder as he kept on preforming oral sex to you, you were about to cum when he suddenly stopped.
Surprised you asked him - uh why did you stop I was just about to- he interrupted you - I know, I just want to save that orgasm for later - you somehow agreed with him, even though you were a little bit disappointed, but you were really excited for what was to come next.
You pulled out his member and began to gently suck it, as you were sucking his dick he began to push your head gently so that you would go a little bit faster, gently became rough and while you were choking, he was receiving the best blowjob he had ever had in his life. He finally started to ejaculate and he made you swallow it.
He was still recovering from that tremendous blowjob you gave him, once he was back again he positioned you against the wall and began to slowly penetrate you. You began to quietly moan as he began to push his member inside you. As time passed he began to be more rough and you both were at it like rabbits. It felt so good, it made you feel very dirty and naughty. You could sense he was about to cum so he immediately pulled out.
You were kinda mad at him for not giving you an orgasm, but you didn't really mind, both of you had enjoyed your time. You also hoped this was more than just a one night stand, you didn't just feel attraction towards him, you felt love for him.
After some time the both of you decided to go to bed, you two were exhausted from what you had both done.

//End//

Hey!! This is my first time writing something like this, it's not great, but I hope you enjoyed it!