𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔁 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

(listen to the song for a better experience, if you want to)

(Cute)
{Set in 1972}

You woke up by falling out of your bed, due to the noisy alarm that was going on and on. You hated waking up early in the morning, and also hated annoying alarms too.
You had to wake up early to get ready for your job as a photographer. Today was a special day, for you had to take photos of one of the most famous bands from your time, the one and only members of led Zeppelin. You weren't a big fan of their music, but you thought they were very cool, and well you fancied the blonde guy, a little bit.
As you were getting ready, you decided to wear high waisted flare jeans with a purple crop top. You thought you looked pretty hot and wanted to cause a good impression to the band members.

//Time pass//

You arrived 10 minutes earlier and you had some time to prepare yourself and tried to look as good as possible by retouching your makeup.
The famous 4 band members of led Zeppelin had finally arrived. One by one you saw them coming in to the photoshoot room as if they were walking in slow motion waving their hair, especially Robert Plant. You found that very hot. You went to greet them and tell them to get prepared for their photoshoot.
As you were introducing yourself, Robert interrupted.

Robert: "sorry to interrupt you, but gosh you've got lovely hair". He said smiling, while you blushed.

Y/n: "same goes to you". You both laughed.

Bonzo: "Ok Robert we get it you get more chicks than the rest of us and want to show off... Now let's get this over with". The drummer said.

Jimmy: "oi! no need to be so rude!, and for the record, I'm the one who gets most of the chicks, not Robert...". Jimmy added a little bit annoyed.
Jonesy didn't even bother to stop them, it seemed as he was already used to this...

Y/n: "please let's all just calm down and get going with the photoshoot, shall we?"
You said trying to calm the three of them.
They all agreed and started to pose as you told them to.

Time passed and you had done all the photos you needed to take for the rolling stone magazine. You told them you were all done and they thanked you for the pictures, as you thanked them for being available to take a photoshoot of them.

As Jimmy, Bonzo, and Jonesy were leaving, you noticed one of them was missing, and wondered were Robert was.
As you were looking for him, he suddenly appeared behind you, and he was all blushed with fever, seemed as he had to tell you something embarrassing!

Robert: "listen this- I just can't get over your beauty... Your soft looking hair, your shiny eyes, your nice figure, and also the way you talk seems so sweet..."

Y/n: "Robert please, you're making me blush, and you've literally just described yourself, you're also very good looking..."

As you both complemented eachother, the moment was getting more awkward for every time he said you were good looking, and you had to repeat yourself all the time.
Robert: " the point is, I might sound crazy, but, you make me feel some kind of way I've never experienced before with someone else, I would be sad if we never saw eachother again" he said while looking down at the floor shyly.
"Wow I can't believe the guy most girls dream of sleeping with is actually confessing his feelings for me!" you thought to yourself.
Y/n: " I would be lying if I would say I don't feel the same way, but you're a rockstar, you travel all the time to attend to your own concerts, you'll be away for a long time..." You complained.
Robert: "don't worry about that, y/n I'll take you with me if I have to!" He answered happily.
Y/n: "in that case I guess we could give this a try, but let's start with being friends so we can get to know eachother..!" You happily answered back.
Robert: "you read my mind".

After that you both became best friends, and then lovers, of course you were mad for eachother. None of you could be without the other, it's like you needed eachother. You both formed one of the most healthiest and cutest relationships to ever exist, and well eventually got married and as any other happy story says, and you lived happily ever after.

///////////////

Sorry this story is kind of short and crappy, but I have been very busy with school lately and I have no imagination :(

I'll try to upload a decent story once I can, once again I'm sorry!! <3