Epilogue

Two Years Later

Excitement was coursing through my veins as I heard the music start up outside, and stopped at the mirror to take in my full appearance. My dark hair was tied up into an intricately styled bun, with soft, wavy strands framing each side of my face. I had subtle make up, and a long, lace accented veil that hung down the back of my grecian wedding gown. I absentmindedly let my fingers trace the single chiffon overlaying shoulder, drifting south over the strapless, satin neckline, and stopping at the waist where the dress flared into flowing fabric. Smiling to myself, I brushed a hand over my stomach, framing my large baby bump.

"Time to go." I whispered, feeling a small kick from inside. "If you refrain from the football moves whilst I get married, I'll have a word with Santa about spoiling you at Christmas."

A rustle behind me announced Wyatt's arrival, and I turned to see him being led in by Katie. She looked stunning in her pastel yellow, one shoulder bridesmaid dress. Her hair was tied back with a pretty, ivory rose clipped in the side.

"Someone was getting a little impatient." She laughed, looking down at Wyatt.

He was snappily dressed in an adorable little tuxedo, a bright grin on his cheeky little face.

"Well, we can't have that now, can we?" I smiled, picking up my bouquet, and reaching down to take his hand.

"You look stunning." Katie said brightly, giving me a brief hug. "I can't believe we're going to be sisters after today."

I laughed at the small squeak of delight that escaped her as she swung into some random dance moves.

"Three brothers, and now finally a sister!"

"Only if we hurry up and get me married." I said playfully.

Snapping to attention, she straightened up and began walking toward the door.

I had to stop myself from gasping in awe as I rounded the corner into the room where I was about to commit my life to the man I loved. The full length windows bathed the interior with glowing natural light which shone over the gathered guests and the polished floor. Beautifully romantic, forest inspired floral decorations stood at the back of the room, mirroring each other perfectly, with twinkling fairy lights twined among the rich, dark wood, and soft, fragrant pastel blooms. The music changed as my moment arrived, and the click of my heels against the hard floor sounded with each step I took. I held onto the small hand of the only member of my family that I had in attendance, the little boy that was about to take on a man's job by giving me away.

Everyone's eyes were on me, audible gasps sounding at once as they watched me begin my journey down the petal strewn aisle. But my eyes were fixed on the handsome man that waited for me under the matching floral, and chiffon draped archway. His dark eyes were filled with love and didn't waver from me for even a second as I drew nearer, coming to a stop in front of him and beaming with joy.

"Thanks little man, I can take it from here." Justin grinned at Wyatt.

"Okay Daddy." Wyatt replied, letting go of my hand just in time for Wendy to step up and lead him to her seat in the front row.

I watched as she sat down beside Justin's brothers and lifted him onto her lap, turning their attention to us as our officiant stepped forward.

Throughout the ceremony, I couldn't believe that I was finally marrying the man of my dreams, the amazing father of my unborn child, and our sweet little boy. When it came to exchanging our vows, my heart fluttered as I listened to his loving words, touched that he was still able to make me swoon so easily. His hands squeezed mine as he told me he loved me, and I was given the nod to say my own next.