Yhorm the... Saint?

Many years have passed and many things had happened with the arrival of Yhorm.

First, the Order and Lescatia build a castle for the now 'saint'. The Order saw Yhorm, his height and strenght as a blessing from the Chief God. They even asked him to protect Lescatia, he accepted.

His 'little sister' Wilmarina would visit him as many times as she could. Wilmarina became a really beautiful woman, she was smart, pretty and a perfect swordsman. Yhorm was very proud of her.

Since Yhorm became their protector and 'saint', the people of Lescatia came at his castle to pray to him. It was weird at first for Yhorm, but he got trough it.

Sometimes, even Wilmarina would come to pray to him. But after ahe finished her prayer, she would talk with the giant.

Yhorm became a good friend of the Noscrim family since he saved their daughter and was a 'saint'.

Lescatia was already a extremely powerful city that nobody dared to attack. But with the giant here, attacking the city was pure suicide.

Yhorm learned many things about this world. Now he knew that there was a war between the Demon Lord, ruler of the, so called, mamonos and the Order, a religious community under the Chief God.

Yhorm never told anybody about his past, not even to Wilmarina. And he wouldn't do it right now, or probably he will never tell her.

Yhorm was a giant, so he needed to sleep a lot. Sometimes he would sleep 3 days. The Order saw this and decided to give Yhorm guards at hus castle, so that they may wake him up if someone attacked Lescatia.

He repelled even an army of the Demon Lord herself, he alone destroyed their army. But something he did not know is that another army would come, very soon, and they have a plan for defeating him.

*at a hidden mamono campsite*

"Is everything ready?" asks no one other than the Demon Lord's fourth born, Druella

"Yes mistress, the giant is asleep, and we took care of his guards, we are ready to attack."

"Good." Druella says back to her subordinate

'He won't be a problem now, after all he won't wake up very soon.' Druella thought

"We attack tomorrow, be ready." Druella says

Her subordinate nods and goes away. Her plan was a success.

*Back at Lescatia*

Everything was normal on Lescatia. Birds were flying, people were on the streets, going places, guards were patrolling the area, everything was peaceful, until...

"MONSTERS!" a man yelled

Quickly, hordes of mamono entered the streets by hundreds, the guards were immediately took down. Heroes would kill or hurt a few monsters, but they were outnumbered.

"Where is Yhorm?!"

At noon, no more screams were heard, only moans of pleasure. Druella was happy, she monsterized the most powerful hero in Lescatia and took over it. What else could she want now? But this time, she would lose more than she won because, she poked the sleeping giant.

'What is with this ruckus outside?' Yhorm asked himself

Giants sleep very much, but a sound would immediately wake them up, so the ruckus outside woke him up.

He stepped of his throne and went to the gates of his castle. The guards, oddly enough, weren't there.

'Hmm... Where are they?'

Yhorm stepped outside and took a deep breath. But something was very different. Why was the sky purple? He looked at Lescatia, and it seem to be normal. Yhorm decided to visit Lescatia. At the gates were no guards...? On top of the walls there was nothing. The gates were closed so he decided to open them. He was powerful enough to open them, but what he saw was... Well... you know. People were having a fun time in the middle of the streets?! But those weren't human woman. Those were mamono! He quickly ran to a a few men doing it with a mamono and grabbed the men. The mamono angry that their men disappeared, they looked at the guilty, but quickly froze in fear at the sight of Yhorm.

Yhorm lead the men to safety and told them to run to his castle.

Yhorm, now, had a different objective. That is the one to find Wilmarina.

He walked trough the streets of Lescatia, in search of her. The mamono he met on his way immediately ran away at the sight of the giant. He didn't find Wilmarina, and so thought he would go find another of his friends, Sasha.

Sasha was a hero, here in Lescatia a long time ago. She now became a nun, and decided to take care of orphan children. Yhorm saw her as a very good person, with good intentions.

Yhorm was now in the Slums of Lescatia. Of course it has this kind of part, full of poor souls. Each great city had one, Lothric being one of them.

Yhorm saw tge church far ahead, but... It reeked with demonic energy. There was so much, it made Yhorm flinch. He was to late... She had lost her purity, pity her soul. Yhorm didn't even open the doors to the church, he already knew what was happening inside.

'Poor children, the smile of a child... turned into a twisted, lustful smirk.'

Yhorm became angry, very angry... No, he can't be angry, not right now.
He grabbed his cleaver and went on to search for Wilmarina.

Unknown to him, Druella was watching him.

'Dammit, he shouldn't be awake yet. Oh well, I will show him his new 'little sister'~.' thought Druella

"Wilmarina dear~"

"Yes misstres." a person came from behind the darkness, it was no other than Wilmarina

"Why don't you go visit your friend there? He seems to be looking for you."

"Yhorm... Don't fret, I will show you true happiness, my 'big brother', you will never be alone." Wilmarina spokes, with a smile on her face

Wilmarina then left and went to meet Yhorm.

Yhorm, then stopped, he heard a noise behind him, he turned around and saw... A succubus, not just any succubus, but his friend, Wilmarina.

He was heartbroken... He arrived far to late, again. Yhorm stared at her until he spoke.

"What happened to you, Wilmarina?" asks Yhorm

"I am happy, Yhorm, and I can share that happiness with you!" she says, desperate to turn Yhorm into her side

"Happy? Wilmarina... Before you weren't allowed to live freely because of the Order, but now, you don't want to be free. Did the Demon Realm twist your mind that much?"

"But I am free, Yhorm, free to be with my beloved, Elt!" she says

*sigh* "You really have lost your way, haven't you my dear?  You don't even know when you've been played... like a dog chasing the ball his master never threw. Isn't it funny? You cast aside one life of servitude for another.  You cut your loyalty to Lescatia only to tie yourself to a different post.  Lescatia , Demon Realm...Castor, Druella...Chief God or you beloved Elt.  They're all the same situation.  And the best part is you don't even realize you're still a pawn taking orders.  If you think about it, it's really funny!  You were ashamed of your chains before but now you proudly wear new ones.  And for what?  The love of a boy who has seven other women around him?  I'm not sure if I should admire your optimism or pity your foolishness.  But either way, I'm afraid our time together is over...."

He then walked away.

*sigh* "Again, alone..." he said before he left the city

________________________

A/N: Hey reader, I came here to apologize. It has been to long since I updated, so I made this one very long. Anyway, thanks for reading, and see you next chapter!