A Lonely Giant

After the events of Lescatia, Yhorm was nowhere to be seen. Wilmarina didn't even care for Elt right now, she had to search for her 'brother' she always craved. She always felt lonely, her father and the Order used her for protection. But once she met Yhorm, her life turned around, he, for some reason, knew how being used only for protection was like. For a unknown reason, he never wanted to tell her where hr came from, nor did she brought it to much.

Yhorm was lonely, again. He found himself a nice, dark and cold cave, there was a dragon mamono inside the cave, but she quickly left. Yhorm was nice enough to give back the dragon's treasure. After she took her belongings and left, Yhorm decided to go asleep, for how long? Only he knows.
.
.
.
Several days have passed.

Everything was 'normal' in Lescatia. As usual everyone was having 'fun'. Besides a former Lescatia heroine. She was alone, without her husband, but she paid him no matter, she wanted to see her 'brother'. She misses him so much, she barely spends time with her husband, maybe Yhorm was right? He doesn't need her, he has a lot of women by his side, maybe she was just... used... again...
She didn't crave her 'brothers' body, no, she wanted to spend time with him, talk with each other and go on walks. She couldn't resist anymore, her body craved her husband's touch, but her mind won, which is very rare among succubus. And so, she had another objective on her mind... To find her 'brother'.

It was no easy task, even though Yhorm was gigantic, he, somehow, blended with the forest if he crawled, or the trees were big enough. She decided to first look for clues in his old castle. Inside, nothing has changed. The same old giant room, made specifically for Yhorm. In Lescatia, the mamono found this place to be cursed, and so, nobody even dared to approach this castle.

She walked around until she met Yhorm's old throne, old memories came back to her.

Back when she was human, she remembered how Yhorm was the only person in Lescatia, who treated her, not as a hero, but as a human. She remembered how, sometimes, Yhorm would scold her for going too deep in the woods, she was a hero, but she wasn't invincible.

Now, the throne of 'Yhorm, protector of Lescatis' was empty, and dead, no humans, no giants, nothing. Tears fell down her cheek, but quickly stopped. He wasn't dead, he can't be dead. He is humongous, not even the mightiest of the dragons could never put him down. Only the Demon Lord herself could ever subdue him.

Wilmarina didn't return to Lescatia, but went on to search for Yhorm. But not before she grabbed something from Yhorm's throne room... A stormruler.

Wilmarina searched all the caves around the land of Lescatia, she knew that Yhorm likes to sleep in cold places, so caves are perfect for him. She searched for days, and probably over a 100 caves that Yhorm could fit in, but shd found nothing. Until, 3 days from the beginning of the search begun, she saw a dragon, alongside her treasure, our in the wild. It was a odd sight to see a dragon outside with her treasures. So she decided to ask her what happened. After the dragon explained what happened, Wilmarina almost screamed in joy, but could hold it inside. She needed to move, it was a long half day of walk to the dragons old home, but she cared not, she was going to see her 'brother'...

________________
Hello reader, I'm sorry I didn't update in a while, it is because I... kinda lost interest in this story, and the next chapther will be the last one, and another reason is that it is impossible to write on the phone, so I will put on my profile another account (still mine) that I write all my stories on, I have currently 3 stories on the other account, anyways, I hope you understand that I won't update this story after the next chapter.

That1NUT is the main account

Hey everyone, I started making a rewrite for the story, so if you want to, you can go check it out now, it's only the first chapter for now