Chapter 10

My Girl

We are in the place. I held her waist and led her in. "Park?" I asked the waiter. "Come on sir is waiting for you" The waiter informed and took us to our table. "Mr. Night you made it and who this lovely lady is?" None of your business. "I am his..." "Girlfriend, she is my girlfriend I told you about "Mr. Park looked at us and then smiled. "Come take a seat Mr. Night, I have already ordered for you, if you don't mind. Today Chef is preparing special meal for us." I nodded.

I pulled the chair for her and then I settled down beside her. "So, you have finalized the layout Mr. Park? We should get the construction on the site begin as soon as you approve, and our engineers looked through the plan thoroughly." I told him. "Here is the file" She handed me the file too. I think she is angry. Is she? I put my hand over her exposed knee, she squatted it away, she is definitely angry.

I placed my hand over her thigh again this time I moved it upwards, little by little her breath quicken. She kept pushing my hand away, but I am kind of liking this game. How long she can stop me? "This is not that file Miss Washington. Take a look at the others. It was blue and pretty big with graphic images from the site. She started to go through her stuff, I got an opening I softly started to explore her inner right thigh, she clenched her legs together.

Clever girl, that is why she is my girl. She finds solution in every situation. But I had done it. I softly touched her wetness through her lace. She almost gasped. And then she quickly composed herself. She stood up. "Excuse me, I need to use the ladies' room." She walked composing herself swiftly. It had been fifteen minutes since she had gone. "I might just check on her" I said to Mr. Park and walked away before he could stop me.

The lady's door opened and few of them came out but no Violet. So, I walked in and heard her from the last cubical. "Miss Washington" She stood up abruptly. "What happened Violet? "I asked. "I feel funny, is this supposed to happen every time you touch me?" She asked. I pulled her out of the cubical. "It will just pass; this means you are aroused nothing to be ashamed about. Your body needs pleasure too, we are almost done you can come out, food is here too"

"I..." She paused. "You want me to do something don't you?" She didn't say a thing. I put her over the sink and kissed her softly. My hand pulled her panties to the side and I slowly relieved her. "is that what you want don't you querida?" I asked. "Yes, yes I do. It feels so good. So good. "She moaned muffling her voice. "Alright, you can let go now." She clung to me like a vine. "I...I..." "Shhh... pull yourself together baby, and come out ok?" She nodded. I kissed her softly. "I promise it will be better with time. You need to get used to it. Little by little." She smiled.

"All done?" I asked as she come out. "Yes, thanks. How about the deal?" She asked. "Just finalizing the details." She nodded sitting down beside me. "You must be hungry let's eat." Mr. Park said. And as he suggested this was one of the best meals I ever had. Other than of course the one I had shared with my girl in last few days.

"So, we have rest of the day to ourselves Miss Washington, what you like to do?" I asked. "Sleep" I laughed hard. "Sure, let's sleep Violet." I said pulling her to the bed. "I.... I didn't meant that... I mean I will..." "Shhh... let's sleep do you need my t-shirt to sleep in?" I asked. "t...thank you" She shuttered badly. She still is very afraid of me. "Did you like it? What I did earlier?" I asked. "I...I don't know"

"Ok, it's alright. You don't have to think about this anymore Violet. Things happens and we don't sometimes realize it. Don't think about it Violet. If it happens again then you can tell me if you like it or not" I kissed her forehead and walked towards my bags, I took out my t-shirt and gave it to her.

"I have some work to do, you can take your rest. I will join you sometime after." I walked away. I messed up again. Yet again I thought she was ready. I shouldn't have touched her like that. I shouldn't have. I thought maybe after last night together she will let me get closer to her. I was wrong.

I have to apologize to her. I need to apologize to her for my behavior. For everything I ever did to her. She is not ready, not ready to be my companion. I walked in and looked at her she was clutching my t-shirt in her hand. And she was crying? Why? Why she was crying? I have hurt her somehow, I know. I have pressurized her.

I held her shoulder. "querida, when I said I want to give you all the happiness in this world that means I wanted to, I never wished to see you cry. But I think somehow, I have failed you. I am so sorry. You were clearly not ready for that." I told her. "N...No I am ready for that; it was my decision. Lucian, I am afraid that you too are going to leave me." "You don't trust me do you?" I asked moving away from her. She is insecure. She doesn't trust me with her. Maybe she is not wrong. Maybe she shouldn't trust me with her. Maybe she is right. Maybe I should just ...

"Don't leave, please Lucian. I am sorry I doubted you. I am sorry." She sat on her knees holding my arm. "Please, sir, don't walk away. Don't walk away please" I turned around and sat in front of her. "I am not leaving; I am not leaving you." I pulled her up. "I am sorry. I didn't meant to offend you." I put my hand under her chin.

"You didn't, you were just confused, just insecure. Violet It's alright. We can go slow of you like us to. Tell me what you want baby. I shall give you everything. I want to give you my everything." She looked at me and hugged me tightly. "Just this, just you, please don't leave me alone. Everyone I care about leaves me. Please don't leave me ever."

"I promise not to leave you, if you promise to trust me. Now answer my question that I am dying to know the answer to all this time. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked at me and then looked down shyly. And then she nodded. "Not like this baby, prove it you want to be mine. How will you convince me?" I asked. "I will do whatever you wish for me to."

Now that's a card you do not want to put in anyone's hand. "Alright then, if you want to kneel, you remember what I said about me being dominant in bedroom. That you will let me use you as I wish to?" I said. She nodded. "Speak up" "yes, I understand" She said. "Good, so whatever I wish to you will do, am I correct?" I asked. "Yes, I will do anything you wish for me to do."

"Good, Open your mouth then, I have taught you one lesson, but this is your second, you need not only to pleasure yourself, but you also need to pleasure me, I am going to teach you how here and now baby, and you will do as told" "Yes master" She told looking in my direction.

"Good girl," I said and instructed her little by little. "Don't be afraid baby, it will be fun trust me. You will love it, I know." She nodded and slowly opened my belt buckle, one after another she bared me to her eyes, exploring as she goes. And then she found her prize and after that I was simply became undone.

This girl is going to be my death someday. But she is my girl in every way. 

Word Count: 1415 Words