Chapter 12

Arguments & Resolutions

"I didn't lie..." I almost broke the glass by the sheer force art which I had kept it on table. "You lied, you said you never dated before, your said you rejected everyone's advantages. But today, it had been proven wrong." I don't know why I feel like I want to cry. 

First her, she lied to me when she said I am the only one in her life and then she stomps all over my heart. And now Violet is going to do the same. At least Rosa was always true to me from beginning. She never played me.

"It was just one date Lucian" I looked at her "One date? Just one date? What was just one also? What else you lied to me about? Your first kiss? The first one you had lost your virginity to. I thought you only were mine; I thought your every first will forever belong to me. I thought I could make you experience all you had never. But I was wrong. I was so wrong."

"Lucian" She held her hand up. "don't touch me, don't you dare touch me. Go to your room and leave me alone for a while. Just please leave me alone Violet" I told her. She stood up and turned around 

"Just so that you know, these three days are only ones that had brought me some happiness, and only you are the one who ever meant something in my life. I am not going to make you believe Lucian that, in every way that is possible you were my first. Even my first date. I will leave you alone now."

She shut the door to her room, and I threw the glass on the wall as hard as I could. It shattered into pieces like my heart now. "Why? Why it had to be me? Why I had such a rotten luck? Why I cannot have a little happiness for me? I thought maybe Violet will be my salvation, but she too lied to me. What I am going to do now? Where am I going to go now?

I cannot even show how much broken I am to anyone. But why am I ruining her happiness for me? I shouldn't. Violet should go and enjoy her time with her family and her so called best friend. After all He came here hoping to rekindle their friendship didn't, he? Probably he wanted to rekindle something more.

I knocked on her door she didn't opened. Probably she is angry at me. I behaved like a jerk, didn't I? I always behaved like a Jerk with her. Even then she always tried to get my attention, she always was good with me. "baby open the door please" I begged. "Baby, I am sorry that I made you cry. I am like this; won't you forgive me? Please querida open this door I need to see you please."

 I sat down in front of her door with my back against it. I didn't touch the whisky bottle. No, I cannot get drunk. I cannot sleep when she is angry with me. What kind of man I am if I let you sleep while you are angry? Please just once let me see you"

I felt the door move and someone came out. "If I trust you Lucian with my everything, why cannot you do the same?" I heard her whisper as she placed something over my body. She kissed my cheek fleetingly. And then she turned around and I held her hand. She gasped.

"I am wide awake. Violet." I told her. I took the duvet and I walked into her room. "I am sorry. I am so sorry that I said all that to you. I have hurt you, didn't I?" I asked holding her waist. "You did hurt me; you seek my trust, but you don't do the same. Why cannot you trust me Lucian? Why are you so insecure?" She asked. "I am sorry that I am this much insecure. I am sorry for not trusting you. But I cannot help it. He can give you the thing I might not ever. In long run, that is what you might want to have."

"And what is it?" She asked. "my love, I don't know if I can give you that, or you would be willing to give me the benefit of doubt again and again in your life. I don't even know if I am enough to fulfill all your heart desires. I don't know anything about you. I don't want to be that guy who don't know anything about his girl. I don't even know your favorite flowers. What can I gift you, what can I bring you home from office, I don't know anything about how to please you?"

She pulled me up and made me sat on the bed and sat on my lap. "Those were easy, my favorite flowers are Peonies, specially white ones, and on some occasions if available black roses, and your small token of appreciations like this one" 

She showed me the locket I have given her earlier. "Are most beautiful gift anyone can give me." She crossed her arms around my neck. "And your third query is the easiest one. While you come home from office, you just bring yourself. Nothing else I ever will want from you."

I touched her nose. "Remind me that I have a shopping spree due for you tomorrow, you need a dress, I am going to introduce you to my mom and dad." She was shocked. "isn't it a bit sooner?" She asked. "no, I think it is all perfect. And beside my mother had been praying to gods that you might someday tame me and tie me with you."

"She is?" She asked. "Oh yes, ever since she knew that I am your crush" "Now this is such a wrong sentence. You were my crush, till you asked me out. Now we are more. We are boyfriend and girlfriend." I watched her attire. 

She was wearing my oversize t-shirt. "You kept it?" I asked. "It smells like you. It is comforting when we argue." She told me. "Is it? "She nodded. "Your cologne is comforting it always was." I chuckled. "Some may say that I naturally smell nice"

"Should I be jealous Mr. Night? Of your exs?" She asked. "No. because no one can compare to you querida. You are different. So different. And it is a good different. I am sorry for arguing with you. I should have trusted you. But I feel so madly jealous when anyone else touches you. You are mine only. Say it, you are mine?"

 "I am yours. Only yours" Good girl. "Next thing is branding that in your soul. I want to brand myself in every inch of your skin. Everywhere I can. I want you so badly Violet. Let me have you. Let me have you fully."

She moved back and take her t-shirt off. I saw her bare self. "Yes, take me. I want you too Lucian. Right here, right now. I want you." She placed her lips on mine and she fiddle with the buttons of my shirt almost tearing them down in process. I placed her on bed and pinned her arms over her head.

'Stay still, or I will not be responsible for my next actions querida." She laughed. "You should hurry, I am a bit impatient here." She said. I kissed her neck and down at her abdomen, avoiding her sensitive areas knowing that this will make her mad. She struggled against my hold. I was having too much fun right now.

Suddenly someone pulled me off her and punched me hard. It was all happened so swift that I barely had time to register what was happening. I looked up and saw Myra, Damien and Jace. Others followed too. They all had disgusted look on their face. I saw my t-shirt and quickly threw it on Violet. She put it on swiftly.

"Your asshole, how dare you touch my sister without her consent?" Myra asked. "look Myra I didn't touch your sister without her consent. You have got it all wrong. Come on you know me. I never had forced my will on anyone." I looked at Violet who was silent too silent for my liking. "Violet, do you want me to call the police?" She gasped looking at me. Say something violet. Say that you had consented.

"No, he is right. I seduced him. I..." "What are you talking about?" Damien asked. "I seduced him. Because I like Lucian I always have." She stood by my side. "Not close enough. She is my girlfriend we are dating" I said breaking the news to them.

Word Count: 1471 Words