Chapter Three

Crunch, crunch, crunch. My enviornment had begun to change as the sweet smelling grass to rough leaves under my feet and a warm sun was replaced by a cloudy sky and cool winds. Dead leaves seem to flutter by as the wind beats against my worn clothes and straight through my being. Tension filled my muscles as I continued to venture down a horribly beaten path with no more but a bottle of medicine. I gazed around at the maroon leaves and couldn't help but let a sigh escape my lips as my walking halted. 

"Why do I feel watched...?" I questioned out loud and brought my green and black cloak closer to myself to provide a sense of security. With my main priority back in tow, I continued to move forward as I felt something weighing down my conscious and shoulders, having barely any willpower to take more steps forward. 

I shakily fall to my knees and hold my head in fiery pain as I try to get a grip on the reality around me. I hissed at the great torture my brain had to endure. It felt enveloped by a fire, or cut open and left to bleed and left to die. I only felt this once before as tears finally sprung from my eyes. Memories of sea air and gulls appeared in my mind and a devilish cerulean smile accompanied it soon after. I opened my bleach colored eyes and stared at the path below me with a slient scream and footsteps calmly approaching me without my knowing. My eyes soon shut once again from the agony. 

"Stop." 

Eyelids shot open as a light hand was placed against my head, expelling the pain at the single touch. Frozen from the contact, I dared not to lift my head to see who could have rescused me from my mental distress in fear of what thier next move may be. Silence was left in the cool air until the voice once again spoke up.

"Do not continue farther." The firm voice said in a slight monotone fashion as she hadn't moved a muscle at all. 

"Wh-what...?" I said instinctevly, worry filling my veins and my arms going towards my sides. Moist earth could be felt through my fingertips as I dug my nails into the ground beneath me in frustration. 

"You have heard me, do not continue on this pointless journey for them, it will end in tragedy." Unwavering and distant only seemed to describe the way they had sounded through my ears. 

"No... No please..." 'They' had manifested in my head and I shook thier hand off my head in defiance, moving the limb back to ther side with a small gust of wind left as aftermath. Once I stood on my feet, my eyes widened and I produced a short but soft gasp in surprise. No one was in front of me at all. Not a single trace of any person being here was left as I soon straightened up and continued down the path with a baffled understanding of what only happened moments ago. As my shoes crunched against the leaves once more, I fail to notice the light and calm footsteps walking in the opposite direction and the soft words that were carried by the wind. 

"I tried to warn you, now you will learn." 

A/N: Hello readers and I thought since the last chater seemed I bit short, I would work to make this one a bit longer for you. I hope you enjoyed and I appreciate any feedback or ideas you may have for this story. I'll post the next chapter soon and I'll see you later. ::::)