Chapter 1

Delilah: What is it son.

Dylan: I'm going to Cornwell.

All: WHAT ?!

Delilah: Son, how is that?

Dylan: I have decided to move to Cornwell with Summer and now if you allow me I will go packing.

Everyone was shocked as well as sad.  Dylan, their brother who took care of the house, decided to leave them overnight.  Half an hour later, Dylan finished packing but hugged everyone before leaving.  His whole family cried, and Dolly was the saddest.  Some asked him to stay, but to no avail.

Dolly: (With tears in her eyes) Please, Dylan don't leave.

Dylan: Don't be sad, I'll be visiting you soon.

After a long goodbye, Dylan got on the bus and drove away.  About an hour later the bus arrived in Cornwell where Dylan got off and saw Summer with tears in his eyes.  They stood still for 10 seconds and then ran and hugged tightly.  Summer wanted to tell Dylan an important thing but he just shut her up and said.

Dylan: I know it's gonna be parents.

Tears started to flow from Summer's eyes, but they weren't tears of sadness, but of happiness.
Dylan hugged her as tightly as he could and said

Dylan: Remember Summer I will never leave you for what happens.

After that very tender moment, Dylan and Summer went to the beach.

To be continued ...