Chapter 5

News has spread that Tony Stark was found Alive. Everyone was trilled for the Billionaire's return. Everyone was talking about it and Obadiah was upset.

"Tony was suppose to be dead! You morons! You'll pay for this!" Obadiah yells over the phone.

With Tony's arrival an hour now Willa was nervous. She's missed her dad so much, but did he miss her?

"Ready kid? He should be here any moment." Pepper says.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Willa asks.

"You'll get a chance to ask him any moment. Cause here he comes." Pepper says.

Willa looked up and there was a plane about to land at the army base. The plane landed and then it opened.

Rhodey helped Tony out and then he made him let go.

"Wait right here." Pepper says to Willa.

Pepper walked slowly over to Tony and he stopped in his place and looked at her. He could see the redness of her eyes from crying.

"Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long lost boss?" Tony asks.

"Tears of joy. I hate job hunting." Pepper says.

"Vacations over." Tony says.

"Wait before you go into you ways.... Someone has been waiting for your arrival." Pepper says.

She moved out of the way and Tony then saw his daughter. The sight of her made everything better just like it had the moment she was left for him.

Tony went over to his daughter slowly and placed his free hand on her cheek before kissing the top of her head.

"Its okay. Im here now and Im not going away anytime soon." Tony says and hugs her.

Willa snuggled into her father's embrace and felt something weird on his chest.

"I'll tell you later. We have something to do first." Tony says.

They got into the car and Willa was attached to her father. Pepper got in and just enjoyed the sight of father and daughter.

"Where to sir?" Happy asks.

"Take us to the hospital please Happy." Pepper says.

"No." Tony says.

"No? Tony you have to." Pepper says.

"I dont have to do anything. I've been in captivity for three months." Tony says.

"Dad..." Willa says.

"Listen there are two things I want to do. I want an American Cheeseburger and the other.." Tony says.

"Thats enough of that and beside there is a child right here." Pepper says.

"Its not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference now." Tony says.

"Call for a press conference?" Pepper questions.

"Yeah. Hogan, Drive cheeseburger first." Tony says.

Tony placed his arm around his daughter and she leaned her head on his shoulder. Willa knows her dad pretty well so he has his reasons for this press conference, but she couldnt help to wonder what.