Chapter 8

Things were about to start a new game changer like Tony had told her. He had blueprints of his suit from his escape and he had JARVIS make it all private do to trust.

Tony was working on his secret project and well he had his daughter by his side.

"Working on a secret project Sir?" JARVIS asks as the blueprint made its appearance.

"I am. I dont know how to trust right now. Well other then her of course." Tony says making the suit bigger.

"Dad, what is that?" Willa asks looking at the holographic suit.

"This my dear is about to be Mark2." Tony says.

"And when was there a Mark1?" Willa asks.

"When I escaped. Now Im..." Tony says.

"Gonna modify it to be the best of your will and if successful you'll modify more." Willa says.

"You know me so well. Now lets get started shall we?" Tony questions.

"What are you gonna do with it though? Why does it have to be a secret?" Willa asks as Tony starting talking parts he wouldnt need out.

"I dont want it to end up in the wrong hands. Though maybe in mine it can do some good." Tony says.

Her father was indeed changing his ways. If this suit could make a difference and be used for good. Well then Willa will be more then happy to help him.

As he had her get some more parts she over heard him having a conversation with Dummy. though this wasnt unusual, but he always had some choice words for it.

"Dad is this safe?" Willa asks.

"We are about to find out. Though my dear you might want to go all the way over there just in case." Tony says getting ready to test his boots.

"Dummy look alive. You're on standby for fire safety. You roll it." Tony says to his machines.

Tony had the hand controls ready in his hands. As they powered up he was ready to do this. Willa though across the room had her doubts. He pushed the button and imedently flung back. Then was blasted by the Dummy.

"Dad! Dad are you okay?" Willa asks going over to her father.

"Im fine. We're gonna try that again." Tony says.

"Dad..." Willa says.

"Kid... Okay maybe I need to work out some things before I try again." Tony says.

"Ya think." Willa says.

Tony went to his computer and started working on it. Willa just watched him, it might have been quiet and no words exchanged, but she would rather have that then be upstairs alone.

Now he was working different parts of his suit and now he was at the point where he was working on the arm piece. Using holographic technology he placed his hand in the fake arm and checked how it looked.

"Wow." Willa says.

"And now. We make it." Tony says.

Willa watched as he worked on the arm piece. She was doing much handing him things he need like parts or tools or coffee.

Tony was all connected to his arm for his control of flight. Just one arm, but still.

"Okay kiddo now close it for me." Tony says.