Explosion

Bakugo grumbled to himself as Isobel, Tyrell, and Sendo followed close behind. Sendo kept complaining, saying that the blonde was the second greatest hero and all they were doing was patrolling. Tyrell would just nod along, adding his own complaints like how he would rather be in Deku's group.

"Why can't you two be like Isobel?" Bakugo finally asked, stopping. "Even with the loudest quirk out of you three, she stays quiet and respectful."

Sendo shut his mouth and Tyrell bowed with his hands at his side, "I apologize for the both of us."

"No, you apologize for yourself." Bakugo narrowed his eyes.

"I apologize, Ground Zero." Sendo mumbled, bowing and avoiding eye contact.

Bakugo sighed, turning to the girl, "I applaud you for dealing with those two. Good work in general, you've earned my respect."

"T-Thank you, Mr. Ground Zero, s-sir!" The girl stuttered as she straightened her body.

Bakugo chuckled, leading the group again. Though, the ground shook, making them stop once more. There was a loud explosion, one that echoed through the city. A siren went off and the blonde pressed a finger to his earpiece.

"Ground Zero to Deku." Bakugo spoke. "What the fuck is going on?"

Izuku's line was filled with static, but was still able to be heard, "The prisons been breached. Tomura Shigaraki is out. I repeat, the prisons been breached and Shigaraki is out."

"Shit." Bakugo cursed, turning to the teens. "Get to safety. This isn't a job for heroes in training. Go!"

The three ran off, along with other civilians. Bakugo launched himself up with his explosions, landing on the top of a building and looking around. Someone landed next to him, and he looked to see Izuku. The two toppled over as the city rumbled again, blue fire erupting in different places.

"I'm calling for backup." Izuku huffed, pulling the both of them up. "As of now, we need to clear the area."

The two jumped, landing on the road and scouting around for civilians. Izuku called for any type of backup just as Bakugo approached him.

"The area is clear, but we need to move. It's too hot to be here." Bakugo informed.

Izuku nodded, "Yeah, I'm not ready to be a burnt marshmallow. Being toasted is enough as it is."

"Practically golden." Bakugo snorted.

Izuku bounced off building walls as Bakugo used his explosions to launch himself forward. The two stopped, landing next to each other as they stood, many yards away, from Shigaraki and Dabi.

Dabi just grinned, almost seemingly innocent looking as Shigaraki spoke, "Deku, Ground Zero. Honor to stand so close, yet so far, from the two of you yet again."

"How did you get out of prison?!" Bakugo boomed, sparks flying from his hands.

"You can thank me." Dabi said proudly. "Though, Toga..."

It went silent and Shigaraki growled, "We're not here to chat, never were. Target the Symbol."

The blue haired man charged, outstretching his hand to Izuku's face. The boy leaned back, allowing Bakugo to tackle the villain.