Author's Note

PLEASE GO READ ANXIOUS BEFORE READING THIS!

Now if you have read Anxious please continue reading.

Calm is the second and final book that I will be writing to follow Anxious. The story continues to follow the stories of the characters. 

Here's the description in case you haven't read it yet:

Leah Davis is numb, so numb that she seems Calm to everyone around her. Too calm for the situation she's in. Everyone is telling her that it's okay to cry and it's okay to be sad. Leah wishes she good just let it out but she can't. She's like a locked safe with a missing key. Is Harry that missing key?

"But Leah never even shed a tear, her face was completely blank. I don't know if she is numb or in shock but it's weirding me out. I've never seen Leah so calm in my life."

Before you start reading, I just wanted to let you know that all the pictures that you see in my story I get from Pinterest, I have no idea who actually made or took the pictures. I am not trying to claim any pictures as my own. Thank you!

 Both stories mean so much to me, they are like my babies. I have become so attached to all of the characters even though I hate some of them at certain points. I guess that's my fault though. I hope you enjoy Calm as much as I do! :)