and

From an hour to hours, time never stops running, and the clock will always ticking. Jennie was found laying on the bed, but not sleeping. If anyone ever approaches her, they could feel the gloom emitted from her whole being.

The tension in the room was thick, thick enough that you could cut it with a knife.

No one has ever managed to give this such tremendous effect to Jennie, oh how she wished to get rid of these feelings. How can loving someone could be so hurt?? She never thought that missing someone could be this hurt.

She never thought that she could be so in love.

Red shot eyes have always been pooled with tears, the tears were hot as they streaming down her cheeks and pooled around her neck—soaking the pillow. Phone always in her hand, thumbs often typing and scrolling. Jennie couldn't stop herself from scrolling through the gallery.

She had been zoomed in a dozen of photos, one particular photo caught her eyes only to cause more tears flowing out. At this point, she began to sob.

It was a photo of their last date.

“L-Lisa...I missed you...I-I missed you so damn much...”

She tried to say in between hiccups, the anger and hatred bubbled up inside her were too much. It was the anger and hatred towards herself, if only she confessed sooner, if only she wasn't being a coward, if only wasn't being stupid...she would have been by Lisa's side now.

Jennie has never been so in love, it scared her at how much a person could touch her heart and soul. Lisa was one kind of woman, no one could ever be like her, there is only one Lalisa Manoban in this world and no one could ever fill the hole she left.

Ever since Lisa left her, all Jennie felt was emptiness, pain and deep longingness.

@rubyjane

you might wouldn't believe
me, but i legit spent my whole
day listening to all your playlists

Jennie's lips quivered as she typing, staring on the screen for several minutes, hoping that there will be a response. Maybe just maybe, Lisa will reply. As expected, there was no single respond. Before Jennie knew it, she fell asleep with a smiling Lisa in her hand and tears painting her cheeks.

_____________________________________________

“Jennie..?” a gentle hand shook Jennie's shoulder, and as easy as that, Jennie's eyes already shot wide open “Chaeng..?” quickly, she sat up straight and darted her eyes on the wall clock “What time is it??” it was hard to tell with blurry eyes and fuzzy mind..

“Almost dinner.” Chaeyoung's eyes travelled down on the phone in Jennie's hand and tear-stained on her cheeks, she released a defeated sigh before gently sat down next to Jennie “Jennie....” Chaeyoung carefully took the phone away from her hand “...this is damaging you...you need to learn how to stop...you have to move on Jen...”

Jennie glared at Chaeyoung “It's easy for you to say...you don't know how I feel...” she claimed with a low, deep voice. With that, Chaeyoung instantaneously gave up, she knew Jennie well. No word could convince her.

“Do you still wanna come with me..?” the taller one asked while stroking Jennie's back. Jennie nodded weakly “It's okay if you don't want to...it not going to be long...” Chaeyoung uttered, Jennie vigorously shook her head “I don't mind, after all, I need some fresh air.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.