Meeting Sam Sakdatorn (Part 2)

❤︎

Part 2

Meeting Sam Sakdatorn

"Morning."

"Morning," I answered without looking up.

Wait. 

My fingers froze on my shoe laces.

That voice...

I looked up and my eyes widened in surprise. 

Sam

Sam. Sam Sakdatorn. 

#2 ulljjang ('ulljang' is a term to refer to a popular guy) of SK Academy. He was tall, handsome and athletic, a complete heartthrob. He came from a very well-off family and always wore the newest stylish clothes wherever he went. And did I mentioned he was extremely handsome? Oh I did? *blushes* He was a God at SK Academy and immensely popular in other schools in the area. He modeled for popular brands like Calvin Klein, Abercrombie and Lacoste. He was also a talented actor and singer in training. 

But...what was he doing here in this awful, shabby apartment building?

"Arthit, right?" He asked me with a smile. His backpack slung over his left shoulder and he leaned against the elevator wall. 

Like a starstruck idiot I nodded slowly. His uniform made him even more good looking. I blinked at him slowly, still unable to tear my eyes off of him.

Gosh...stop drooling, Arthit!

"I'm Sam," He said with a bright smile and I fought the urge to giggle at how cute his dimpled smile was.

"Arthit Rojnapat." I answered back as casually as I could. I gave him a smile too. 

Wait...how does he know who I am? 

"Heard many things about you Arthit." 

I looked at him in shock. What? W-what things?

"Good things of course." He added thoughtfully as though he'd read my mind.

"Oh..."

"Yeah. Heard you're going overseas to Yale with that scholarship." 

What? How do people know this? I didn't even get the scholarship yet...

"Oh...but I didn't even take the test yet..."

"I'm sure you will get it. Everyone at the academy knows who you are for your brains and looks." Sam assured me with a soft laugh, looking at me thoughtfully.

Hahahhaaha my looks? What looks? Looks of a geek? I let out a snort of disbelief, laughing at the ridiculousness of his words.

Sam stared at me bemusedly, before speaking again, his sudden interest in me surprising me with every word he spoke. "So...you live here?"