2003

The demon goes up in flames. "Shit" Piper yells as Phoebe goes over to check on their innocent.
"Are you okay, everything is going to be okay" Phoebe asks but tries to reassure at the same time.
"Protect her" the woman whispers.
"Protect who?" Phoebe asks, all the woman can get out is a soft "Rose" before she dies. "Shit! She's gone."
"Who did she mean by protect her?" Piper asks.
"She said Rose, but i don't know" Phoebe answers
They hear a cry from the other room and Paige walks over. "I think i know" she comes back out of the room with a baby girl.
They all looked shocked.
"This must be her baby" Paige suggests.
"Crap" Piper says, "lets take her back to the manor and figure it out from there"
Paige walks over to the other sisters and the orb back to the manor.

Chris sees them orb back in "how'd it go?" And then he sees the baby and his eyes go wide "what is that?"
"It's a baby Chris, what don't they exist in the future" Piper smirks
"Yes obviously, but why do you have one?" He asks
"We think it was are innocents, all she said was protect her, and Rose" Phoebe explains
Chris's eyes go wide again "Rose?" He looks at the baby.
Phoebe looks at him questioning, she can feel something from him, but she's not sure what yet.
"Yeah, we just need to figure out what to do with her" Piper says.
"Well you have to protect her!" Chris quickly says.
All three sisters now look at him with curious looks.
"I mean you said that's what her mom said" he tries to recover.
"What aren't you telling us" Paige asks.
"Future, can't say" he replies, "just make sure she goes into good hands, someone you trust"
They eye him.
"Okay..." Piper says. "We'll let Darryl know about her, and maybe he can help"
Chris turns away, trying to hide his smile.

"Okay good news, Darryl said he'll actually take the baby" Piper says after hanging up the phone.
"What?" Both Phoebe and Paige say.
"Yeah, apparently him and Sheila have been trying for awhile for another baby, but it's been hard, they'd love to adopt Rose"
"That's amazing, sad, but amazing" Paige says.

Phoebe walks into the attic and sees Chris flipping through the book
"So they found a home for Rose" she informs him. He keeps his head down and nods. "Darryl and Sheila are gonna adopt him" Chris just hums. "But you knew that already didn't you?"
He keeps his head down still but stops flipping pages. "Okay what's up, what aren't you telling us?" She finally asks
Chris finally looks up, "you know i can't tell you"
"Yeah yeah, future stuff... but you might wanna work on hiding your emotions a little better, i can feel something, she means something to you"
"Phoebe, i can't tell you anything" he closes the book.
"Okay okay" she finally gives up.