Marco

The next day
"Lily listen I'll be gone for a while but during that time you will stay at the first division ship of the whitebeard pirates... There's a guy named Marco there he'll take care of you when I am gone".

"Do you really need to go?"I asked him cause I knew no one else except him

"Don't worry Marco's a good guy I am sure you'll like him".

"Ummn ok! just in case but how am I supposed to recognize Marco-san?"

Ace thought for a while
"Well he's a bit taller than me and has blond hair ah- he looks like a pineapple!"

"Pffft a pineapple,that's a weird way to describe somebody, I doubt he'd be how you describe"

"Well you'll see when you get there,cya"he waved his hand and left and as Ace left I started preparing myself with some other people who were going to leave for the first division

A few hours later when u came aboard a similar looking ship there stood a man ready to bring in someone Ace had brought in...
I climbed up using the rope ladder when he gave me his hand ti loft me up onto the ship....I looked up at him and

"Pffftttt hahahaha Ace was right you really look like a pineapple"

He stood there with his hurt pride and muttered "ACE!!"

"Ahh sorry I didn't mean to"I quickly said in case I sounded rude

he also nodded accepting the fact that he looked like one
"Well I get that a lot so its not a big dealhe smiled well its a pleasure to meet you I am Marco of the whitebeard pirates"

"Ahh I am lily just lily"

"You can't be just lily"he said a she laughed

"Well thats the only thing I remember hehe,btw can you teach me how to spar?

"Humh why so sudden"he asked

Well yesterday ace and I had a duel but we couldn't complete it because we ended up talking about devil fruit and stuff"I said quiet embarrassed who turns a duel to a chit chat time?

"Sure I accept your request but I am telling you before hand I am a strict teacher,you still ready?

"ummn the next time ace comes I would like to duel with him again"

"Pfftt ok go get your sword"

I reached out for my sword which was without a scabbard

"Whoa whoa I feel an unpleasant energy"

"This? I feel nothing is everything ok?"

"Well you might not know but its sea prism stone it weakens devil fruit holders"

"Ummnn?you mean Ace too?"

"Yes everyone who eats the fruit"

"But I have powers like ace too but it doesn't weaken me at all"

"Like Ace?"

"Ummn" I said as I led out fire from my arm

"Whoa whoa whoa wait what?logia?that also ace's"

-Yesterday flashback-
Ace's letter to Marco
Oi Marco I'll be leaving again to banaro it seems Blackbeard is there...how's oyaji? And also tomorrow someone will come to the first division ship to stay for a while ,she's an intresting lot...hope you'll like her.....

-current-

"So thats what ace meant by 'interesting lot' " he mumbled

"Ummn anything wrong?"I asked

"Nope nothing let's get started then, and is fire the only thing you use?"

" i use wind water and earth too but I can't control them ace thought me only fire and it was taught roughly yesterday"

"Ahh I see but don't worry I'll teach you"

*quiet weird she's not a devil fruit holder but holds powers? *

From that day on Marco taught me everyday and I started getting accustomed to sword art

To be Continued~

Guys I am so sorry but I have re-edited few episode and I hope you read them cause its a bit important o(╥﹏╥)o
I'll try not changing the plots again