Chapter 2: Hard time

As you walked through the fancy pink halls, you looked around at the people passing by. You clutched onto your school bag and spotted your classroom. 

You stepped into the loud classroom, the teacher noticed you standing by the door.

"You must be the new student!"

"Hi, yeah im y/n l/n"

"Class, settle down. We have a new student. Everyone, this is y/n l/n"

You looked at the class in front of you, your face getting hot as everyone stared. 

"H-Hi."

"Y/n take a seat at that empty desk in the back."

"Okay."

You looked down at the floor as you walked by students. You quietly sat down and focused your attention on the teacher, ignoring everyone else around.

Class ended after a few hours and lunch time had arrived. You looked around to find everyone talking with their friends in groups as they ate lunch. You could feel your face burn from the anxiety you were feeling. You hated being in a large group of crowd when you were by yourself with no one you knew. 

You stood up from your seat and walked towards a girl talking to her friend.

"E-Excuse me."

She stopped talking and looked at you with an annoying look.

"What."

"Um, Uh. I was wondering if I could eat with you guys.."

"God."

She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"No, talk to someone else."

"O-Oh, I-I'm sorry."

You said, feeling your face burn even more. Tears forming.

You walked back to your seat, picked up your school bag, and rushed to the nearest restroom you could find. You quickly went into a stall and closed it. You pulled down the toilet seat and sat down, pulling your legs close to your chest, feeling the tears falling down your warm cheeks as you quietly cried. 

So much for a first day of school.

After a good five minutes of crying, you sniffled and pulled out my lunch from my school bag. Eating the apple slices as you wiped the tears away from your cheeks with the back of your hand. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

Your first day was finally over. You let out a sigh of relief as you opened the door to your room. Setting aside the school bag and sitting on your bed. 

After that day, you didn't want to go back to Ouran. 

You didn't want to repeat the events that happened today. 

You sighed once again and took off your yellow dress. You changed into a black mini skirt and a f/c (insert favorite type of shirt). Putting your hair into a pony tail and walking into the kitchen. 

You found Laura wiping down the counter.

"Hi Laura."

You smiled, taking a seat on the marble island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hello Ms. Y/n, how was your first day of school?"

"Not that good, I don't really want to go back again."

"Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. But don't worry, just because you had a bad first day of school doesn't mean that tomorrow will be the same."

"Yeah, you're right."

You said, standing up and opening my fridge. You pulled out a bowl of fruit salad and grabbed a fork. 

Maybe Laura's right. Tomorrow will get better.

That's what I hope for at least.

_______

word count: 550