Chapter 5: Can I tell you something?

A few days after going to the beach you couldn't stop thinking about Hikaru. He seemed to be on your mind 24/7. 

As you walked to the Host Club you heard footsteps coming up from behind you, you turned around to find Hikaru smiling at you.

"Aw y/n! I wanted to scare you!"

He pouted. She shook your head letting out a small laugh.

"Your footsteps were so loud, of course I was gonna hear you dork!"

"Hey! You're the dork!"

Hikaru said, patting your head.

Please do that again.

You walked with Hikaru to the host club. You looked down to find yourself playing with your fingers. You looked back up and over to Hikaru, he caught you looking at him and gave you a smile. You smiled back but deep down you wanted to do something. Something that you had been thinking of doing for so long now. You pushed the thought out of your head and walked over to Haruhi who was reading.

"Hey Haruhi, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I want to tell Hikaru I like him but I'm scared he won't feel the same way."

"You like Hikaru?!"

You quickly turned around to find Tamaki staring at you with a confused look on his face.

"I- no-"

You stumbled over your words, looking at the floor.

"Y/n it's written all over your face, plus your cheeks are red."

Tamaki said, patting your shoulder. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell him my dear. But you should let him know how you feel, you never know what he might say."

You gave Tamaki a small smile.

"I agree with Tamaki y/n. Tell Hikaru, if you want. Tamaki and I could help you out!"

Haruhi said. 

"How?

You asked.

"Simple, Tamaki and I will make sure you and Hikaru are alone at night and then you can tell him how you feel!"

"Okay okay fine."

You agreed, nodding.

"Perfect, you can confess tomorrow. We're having a host party tomorrow so it plans out perfectly. The best part is that it's at night. So I'll tell Hikaru to go to the large tree in the courtyard while the party is happening and you can meet him there y/n!"

Tamaki said, he sounded more excited the you did. 

"Make sure to wear something nice."

Haruhi added. I nodded once again.

Hopefully this would turn out okay.

_____________

Word count: 370