The Fraternity

What is power?

Can it be explained as number of

Friends- can you trust them?
Money - can you trust economy?
Family- who fights over property

The answer is knowledge not information,  Knowledge.
With which you can make money, brake men and win empires if used correctly.

And few such men have the power to gather and use knowledge. And became the richest and powerful men in the known world.

The top point-one percent of top one percent. Who have the power to change the economy, topple government,

These men known as oligarchs.

But these oligarchs are also ruled and controlled by mysterious secret society.

People known them in many names like illuminati, free Mason, knights Templar etc. But they themselves call it 'The Fraternity'

They are involved in every minor to major changes in history, like French revolution, assassinations, world wars.

They look after the world from the shadows. They take the hard decisions that needs to be taken.

And in the pinnacle of this society is a man who can be deemed as the god in existence.

He with unlimited resources n power can create countries or bring them down in a decision. And with this great power comes great responsibility followed by loneliness.

.....
A room well lit, filled with the rarest paintings and sculptures in the world, drinks n food no one's ever heard of, lavish is a small word to describe it.

Every powerful men in the planet is in the palace waiting to see the lord. There face is filled with anticipation. Murmuring and full of curiosity.

Because most of them never saw the lord in flesh and blood. They could only feel his great presence.

Rodriguez comes into the room. Stood infront of every one.
And said with a softest tone.

"Gentleman,  you are all gathered here today to celebrate an end of a era.
And for the rebirth of our lord."