The vexation

What is aggression?

It's a natural emotion everyone feels when they are pushed into a corner.
The feeling to plough through the enemies in a state of great distress.

Harmones produced, which resulting in increased heart rate, faster reflex , no pain making you feel like invincible.

In such state we overestimate our power and underestimate our enemy.

But the problem with anger is that, it makes you miss the big picture, leading you to make a decision which you will certainly regret .

...........

Moscow

There is a general unrest in the president's office, people are running everywhere, calls ringing, people groaning, crying, cursing.

Reason is that, when the market opened, the country was in chaos, economy was failing, workers were on strike, people were on march.

"Fuck me!!" President's assistant shouted into the phone.
"Are you fucking sure about this info, are you 100% sure."

"That's it, it's the last straw". Cling..

He turned towards the president and said "party members made a coupe d'etat against  you mr president, it won't be long enough when the they come for you"
He Paused and continued
"The country is in shambles, you have to abandoned mother Russia sir"

President was furious. assistent knew he could never abandoned.

But he was more furious because he could do nothing in his power to make everything right. He tried it, he made calls to powerful people, powerful countries even enemies no one came to his aid.

The main reason for his anger is that he knew who could cause this level of commotion in stable country in a single day.

Without a second thought called his chopper piolet. Ordering to
"Bring the fucking chopper down, we are going to meet some old cut throat comrades"
........

Palace

It was Twilight.

The palace was glistening.

Invitees were in the park talking,  laughing,  ruminating their old memories.

There was certainly happiness around, contrary to the present state of Russia.

Lord was up in his room, drinking. Enjoying his favourite part of the day.
Rodriguez was by lord's side.

All that changed when the president landed on the helipad.

Everyone could see how furious he was , some invitees were giggling, some were laughing n some were just horrified by what the future may hold for him.

President just looked at them grinned and started to move towards the palace.

Rodriguez received him personally. Saying
"welcome Mr president, the lord is waiting for you, please wait in visitors room as I give him the message of your arrival"

As he waited and cooled down thats when the reality started to sink into his mind.

He was going to meet the most powerful man in the world. Who had the power to destroy not only him but his legacy.

But for his survival has to stand up to the lord. Even if he dies his legacy will continue.

But just after he is finished that thought he felt a cold strong presence walking towards him.

His body just crumbled into fear,
His mouth dried, pupil dilated.
And as soon as he saw the lord's shadow he kneeled .