𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

-♡-

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬."

Y/N groaned as her fingers twitched, Her whole body ached. What was this pain? Her eyes slowly opened the world a messy blur of light and shadows. A figure stood, rushing to her side, she felt a hand, touch her shoulder. 

The world slowly became clearer, soft H/C hair formed in her blurry vision. "A-Alastor..?" She whimpered, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "No baby..." A soft voice sighed, gently rubbing a thumb over her cheek "It's your mother" Y/N sat up, making her mother gasp "baby! No, You're still hurting!" She felt her body freeze in pain, gasping. She felt herself being pushed back down. "M-Mom..?" Y/N coughed.

Her vision became clear to the point she could see. "W-Wait, no..." Y/N looked around frantically. T-This isn't hell! She looked down at her hands, they were normal. "This has to be a dream" Her voice broke as tears ran down her face. "Baby..." Meredith sighed, hugging her daughter. "You've been in a coma for 5 months".

And like that, Y/N felt her soul shatter, It wasn't real, Alastor... He wasn't... Real... Y/N cried He was all in her imagination. 

For the rest of that agonizingly long day she refused to eat, sleep or drink anything, she sat blankly in her bed, her body pulsing with pain almost unbearable, from what she heard from the doctor, she had been hit by a car on her way to school in a hit and run, she was lucky that she could move her legs, she was almost paralyzed. Her mind remembered that day, the day she heard the voice in her head.

Crossing the road you forgot to look and a car came flying towards you, you shrieked and put your hands in front of you in a defensive manner.

She felt sick, like she wanted to throw up. It has to be real, Right? "Y/N..." Meredith sat on her bed "there's someone here to make sure you're okay" Her eyes slowly looked up, "Hello dear" A kind woman smiled "I heard you are having a tough time adjusting and coming to terms with everything going on" She stepped over, her heels tapping against the floor of her hospital room. "I'm Doctor Rose, But you can call me Rose" Y/N flashed a fake smiled and nodded. 

Her mother rubbed her leg and stood up "I'm going to get some food, I'll be back soon" She soon quietly slipped out of the room, leaving Y/N alone with the doctor. "I understand you probably don't know what's going on" Rose started, "But you got run over by a car, and you sustained very bad injuries and we placed you in a medical coma to save your life" She continued, pulling a chair next to her bedside.

"Tell me about your dream" Y/N stared at her, blankly. "It wasn't a dream" Rose frowned gently, "I know it wasn't, Alastor is real" Rose wrote some things down "It was just a dream, I'm sorry, I understand you must be in denial, I'll let you rest" Rose stood up, giving another warm smile and leaving. Y/N felt her vision blur with anger and tears. It has to be real...

Y/N's face fell into her hands as memories of her time in hell passing by. She chuckled "It was real" She looked up, wiping away her tears, "It was real... Right?..".

-♡-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 630

𝐀/𝐍: Haha! Welcome to the end of the Prolouge for the second book of Sheer dumb luck. If you haven't read my last book head on over to my proflie- Ight ima head out, Have a good day or night!

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬💗