𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

-♡-

"𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞."

"So," Andrew dropped his pen onto his desk, making Y/N lookup "This class is so boring..." He sighed, leaning back in his chair, making her chuckle "But this is the best class out of all of them" She looked back down at her artwork, Andrew shook his head, smiling.

The class was full of chatter and small laughter, the last class of the day was always the best. "So I was thinking, you wanna come with me to eat or something after school?" Andrew asked, making Y/N look up from her work "I guess..." She mumbled, looking back down "But didn't we just meet?" He pursed his lips "Nahh, you can trust me!" He lay his head on the desk in front of Y/N, giving her puppy-dog eyes.

She sighed and chuckled, "Fine, but you're paying" Andrew sat up, his eyes sparkling "Yay I made a friend!" Y/N kept laughing at how childish he was acting.

"Where are we going?" She asked, using her eraser to rub out some of her pencil marks from her work "I dunno, wanna get pizza?" She looked up slowly, "Yes" She stated blunting, confusing Andrew, an uncomfortable silence falling between the two. Y/N eventually started laughing "Sorry! Your face was priceless!" She hugged the tabletop, Andrew blinking quickly, very confused.

Slowly she calmed down, nodding "I'd like to go get pizza" He chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

-♡-

Y/N wiped down the desk of the table she and Andrew were at while he put away all of their supplies, the girl humming to a song that was playing in her left ear. "Ready to go?" Andrew asked, picking up the spray bottle from the corner of the desk, Y/N nodded, throwing the cloth into the large sink and following Andrew out of the door once he put away the bottle, Andrews dirty-blonde hair fell in front of his eyes slightly as they walked, dodging students on their way out. "Hey" A voice called from behind them.

Turning around Y/N's eyes lit up "EVIE!" She squealed, running and hugging the girl, who hugged back just as enthusiastically. Andrew stood, confused. "I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD OR SOME FUCKED UP SHIT?!" Evelynn asked, pulling away from Y/N, looking her up and down, Y/N laughed, "NAHH TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA OUTLIVE YOUR DUMB ASS!" Evelynn laughed as Y/N yelled back, Evelynn hugged her friend again, happy to see her.

"Glad you're alive though," She said, her voice normal again "Ahh I'm glad to be alive too" Y/N smiled, making the black-haired girl laugh slightly "You where always stubborn" Y/N forced a look of pride "Death can go fuck itself~," She said in a dramatic way, puffing out her chest, Evelynn laughed again, noticing Andrew "Hey, aren't you that new guy?" She asked, tilting her head to Andrew.

He nodded, blowing some of his hair from his face that fell into his eyes "That's me!" She smiled and nodded, Y/N pulled Evelynn into a side up, her arm going around Evelynn's neck "You are totally coming with us," She stated, pulling her along.