Insecure/Alejandrosario

*+Me and Ale have been dating for 2 years now. I've always been insecure but he's taught me to love myself. I still have many insecurities but i try to ignore them..+*

I was currently at Ale's with all the boys. They were all talking and on tiktok n i was making a tiktok.

Mattia: Yooo boys look at this!
*He says showing them something on his phone*

Kairi: OhhhHh 🙈
*He says smirking*

Alejandro: Dam-
*He says with wide eyes*

I was already finished making my tiktok and when i went to go sit back down with the boys Mattia pulled his phone back but i saw them looking at this beautiful girl who was on his fyp.

I felt really insecure... I haven't felt like this since i met Alejandro because he always makes me feel good about myself...

I was currently wearing a pink crop top with high-waisted denim shorts.

Everyone would say i was "skinny" but i honestly felt overweight even tho i wasn't, my ass wasn't like everyone else but it wasn't small? My top part wasn't like everyone else's but they weren't small? I don't know how to explain it...
Average?

*+Few hours later+*

*The boys had left and Ale and I were getting ready for bed.*

While Ale was in the room changing i was in the bathroom looking at myself.
*I pulled the hoodie i was wearing up to look at myself...*

Y/n: Am i actually not pretty?
Y/n: Maybe he has been lying to me...
*I say touching my stomach and arms*

Ale: Y/n...
*He says looking like he wanted to cry*

*I pulled my hoodie down.*
Y/n: Yes?

*He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.*

Ale: You're beautiful.

Y/n: ...

*Ale pulled out the hug and looked at me.*

Ale: Why do you think you're not?

Y/n: You heard me didn't you.
*I say looking down*

Ale: Yes... Why?

Y/n: Because... I saw how all y'all looked at that girl on Mattias fyp. She was way prettier than me. She could pull anyone.
*I say with tears in my eyes*

Ale: Y/n... You really think that?

*I just nodded.*

Ale: Don't ever think that. You're the most beautiful girl ever and will always be. I bet everyone wishes they looked like you.
*He says holding me*

Ale: Now that you know that you're beautiful come cuddle me. :)
*He says laying down on the bed*

*I walked over to Ale and we cuddled n fell asleep*

426 Words

Promise there's gonna be way more better ones than this since this is my first imagine, i'm used to writing a whole story in different parts.