Secret(s)/Alejandrosario 02

*+Second part of Secret(s)/Alejandrosario+*

It's been 2 years since i've seen Alejandro.
I had our kid, Aiden Rosario who was 1 1/2 years old.

The day that i left Ale, i went to my moms house, she was also upset because she actually thought Ale was the one for me,
His mom and mine are like best friends so when my mom told her she was disappointed in him.

They hangout a lot and when she comes over she tells me how sorry she is for his actions and that she can't look at him the same because she didn't raise him like that.

Aiden: Mommyyyy
*He said running to me*

Y/n: Yes what's wrong?
*I said turning to look at him*

I was currently in the kitchen making him a snack, yes i bought my own apartment.

Aiden: When can i see dad?!
*He said with a smile*

I looked down because i honestly didn't want anything to do with Alejandro.
I always told Aiden that he was just on a really long business trip but i knew i couldn't say that forever...

Aiden: What's wrong?
*He asked worried*

Y/n: I don't think you would be seeing him soon...
*I finished making him a sandwich*

Aiden: Whyy?
*He said with tears in his eyes*

Aiden has always wanted to see his dad and hearing me say that made him sad.

Y/n: Because... I'll tell you when your older.
*I handed him his sandwich*

Aiden: That's gonna be in a long timeeee!

Y/n: It's for the best Aiden.

Aiden: *Sigh* Okay Mommy...
*He walked off with his sandwich*

I sat at the kitchen table wanting to cry knowing that my kid might never see his dad and thinking of the reason why he won't...

Few days later:

Y/n: You ready?
*I asked the dark brown haired boy*

Aiden: Yess!!
*He said excited*

We were now going to Ale's moms house because she invited us over to have lunch with just us and my mom.

All i know is that Ale doesn't live with his mom and i think he still lives in the other apartment we shared.

At Ales moms house:
(I don't know her name so A/m for short😭)
(y/m aka your mom)