Secret(s)/Alejandrosario

I guess we both had secrets...

*+Me and Alejandro have been dating since high school and he asked me to marry him...+*

Ale was at work and he usually gets off at 6pm but it was currently 2pm, so i had enough time to go find a dress for our wedding and come back before he gets home.
I told Ale i wasn't gonna be home all day and that i was spending time with my mom, but i was actually trying to find a dress and a way to tell him i'm pregnant. He has always said he wanted a kid... :)

At the dress store:

I brought my mom and Ales mom too because we're close, but i already told them i'm pregnant.

We were looking around for a dress and i found this really pretty one...

(Pick one)

I bought it and left the store.
It was now 5pm so that would give me a hour to get home and set up of how i was gonna surprise him..

I dropped my Mom and Ales Mom at their houses and headed home.

I was parking in the driveway but i noticed Ales car and a random car that looked familiar...

I was confused why I saw Ales car here because he was so post to be at work still...
That other car looks so familiar but i can't remember.

When i walked inside i saw Ales shoes by the door but not only his, a girls pair that wasn't mine.

I just ignored it and got my camera out because we have a youtube channel together and i was gonna act like we were doing a q&a but ima pretend that someone asked "Are you pregnant" and say yes.

I started explaining what i was gonna do and headed to our shared bedroom where i assumed Ale was in.

When i got there my heart dropped...
I saw Ale and Kate having —-

His ex, the girl he told me not to worry about.

I guess Ale saw me and stopped,

Ale: It's not what it looks like!

*He said getting dressed*

I just shook my head and started walking off...

Ale: Wait Y/n!

*He chases after me*

Y/n: Leave me alone...

Ale: Let me explain!

Y/n: Explain what?! That you asked me to marry you but than you go and fucking cheat on me with your ex?!

Ale: It was a mistake...

Y/n: No me saying yes to marry you was a mistake...

Ale: No please!

Y/n: I'm pregnant...

He looked at me with a shocked,happiness, and sadness look because he knew he messed up.

Ale: Really?

Y/n: Yes, but you even decided to get off of work early just to cheat...

Ale: Please!

Y/n: I don't want my child growing up without a father but he's gonna have too.

I walked back to our room...

Y/n: Leave now!

*I shouted at Katie*

She ran out while i grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

Ale was sobbing at this point trying to stop me but i ignored him.

Y/n: I'm not sure if you noticed but we're over.

*I say opening the front door*

Ale: Please don't leave...

*He said following me to my car*

Y/n: It's funny that you expect me to stay when you cheated?

Ale: Please i wanna see my kid...

Y/n: Your fault.

*I closed my car door and drove off*

I looked back and saw Ale sobbing, i started sobbing too, i can't believe he decided to cheat on me when he asked me to marry him and we were starting a family...

613 Words

(edited)