PROLOGUE

••••••

I suddenly woke up coz my phone rang. It's an ordinary morning like everyday. I woke up without knowing anything because of my amnesia. I really, really want to remember my memories but I can't...

It's already 6 a.m. and I need to go to school without knowing anything. I ran immediately to the bathroom because Arianne might be ahead first to me...

As expected she is not there because she always sleep late at night. I ran at the door but I hear someone is bathing. Is it Arianne? Oh no, she woke up early.

The door suddenly open and I was shocked because Dion opened it. He was naked and he only covered his bottom with a towel..

"Arianne?" He asked then suddenly hugged me.

I can feel his muscular body and his abs. Oh my! What should I do. My heart suddenly beats fast and I could not even move because of the tightness of his embrace.

"Uhmmmm.. Dion I am not Arianne, I am Erica." I whispered.

He finally let go off me and so embarrassed.

"Oh! Sorry Erica, I just thought that you are Arianne." He apologized while scratching his head.

Then suddenly Arianne came. She was still scratching her eye then she bumped to Dion.

"Baby, you're awake now." Dion said teasingly.

"Why you don't woke me up Huh!" Arianne said angrily.

Dion is just smiling at her. I wish I had a loving boyfriend like Dion. A boy that cares and love you so much.

I was surprised when Dion suddenly kissed Arianne.
Arianne was also surprised but she continued it even more until it went wild. Dion was about to remove Arianne's clothes but Arianne refuses.

"Baby, Not here." Arianne said while looking at me.

It feels like I'm watching a drama series right now.

"It's okay, it's just Erica." Dion said while touching Arianne's hair.

"We'll continue it later baby but I will go to school first." Arianne said while tracing Dion's abs.

I was startled when the towel covering Dion suddenly fell off. I was surprised by what I saw. I suddenly turned away quickly. Oh my, my virgin eyes. Arianne just laughed out loud when she saw Dion's big treasure.

Lord, please forgive me.

I ran quickly to the bathroom because I was so shocked but I suddenly slipped.

I just woke up that I was in the hospital and Erica was sitting next to me.

"Erica!, what happened and why am I here". I said.

"What!, Are you out of your mind Erica, I'm Arianne." She said.

"Are you kidding me Erica, why are you pretending to be me." I said angrily.

Dion suddenly came holding a basket of fruits.

"Oh, Erica you are awake now.." He said.

"What are you saying Dion, I'm not Erica I'm Arianne." I said.

"What is happening? Erica did you just pretend to be me." I said while holding her hand tight.

"Dion call the doctor." She said.

Dion ran fast and call the doctor.

"Why are you pretending to be me Erica, huh?.

"I am not Erica coz I am Arianne now.. I'm so happy that your memories came back after you slipped. But I felt sorry for you." She said.