01

"Get up Gabriel, Get up."

"Give me five minutes more babe."

I wake him up even more because his 5 minutes is endless.

"Darn it...Baby I said wake up."

He woke up while looking at me with his sharp eyes.

"Why did you wake me up huh." He said teasingly while kissing my neck.

"Oh....Stop Gabriel. Someone might hear us."

He didn't listen to me and continued what he was doing.

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

"We're going to be late. "I whispered then ran immediately.

"Aaarriannne." He shouted and ran to me.

"Why Gabriel? Are you not going to school" I said while smiling.

He just smirked at me and kissed me in my forehead, how sweet. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world because I met him. A perfect guy like him...

He came while holding his bag. He looks cool and handsome. I didn't even wonder why do I fell for him.

"Baby, why are you staring at me with that face."

"Oh my god, you want to do something to me."

"No, huh,are you not going to take a bath"

"No need coz I'm fragrant even without a bath, so come on I take you to your school." He said.

Oh yes, we're from different school and we've had a secret relationship. I said to mom that I will sleep at my friends house because of school project but the truth is I spend my time with Gabriel.

"Baby get off coz where here." He said.

He even opened the door for me. He hugged me and whispered." I will miss you".

"I will miss you too." I said.

He was surprised when I kissed him in his lips and suddenly ran away before he kiss me back

"Goodbye baby".

He just waved at me and shouted." You owe me, you will pay for this."

You can heareoutside the noise coming from our room. What are they doing?

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...woaaaaaahhhh." they shouted

"It seems like they win in a lotto. Guys, what is happening?" I asked.

"Are you not going to your seat Ms. Arianne." My teacher said while listening behind.

I sit immediately because of shocked and the room become so peaceful because of Mrs. Colins.

This will be a warning to all of you.

"Okay, today there's a new transferee.. Please Come in."

I startled because Gabriel came. "Why are you here Gabriel?" I asked.

The peacefulness in the room became a disaster again. Why are they shouting... They are too crazy..

The room became more aggressive when Gabriel show his handsomeness when he winked at girls. Aisssshh... I will crash you Mr. Gabriel Dela Cuesta.

"Okay be quiet.. you are all minus five... Please Mr. Gabriel intoduced yourself."

"He isn't an idol..Why are all of them shouting." I whispered.

I'm Gabriel Dela Cuesta. I am the heir of the famous company "DELA CUESTA ". I'm 17 years old. I hope we can get along.

"Woahhhhh...He's the child of owner of the DELA CUESTA'S... " They startled.

"Can I ask you something Mr. Gabriel." They asked.

"Oh,it's okay what is it." He said while smiling to the other girls..

"Hmmmm... I will kill you Mr. Gabriel.. Just Wait..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" They asked.

"Yes, she might be angry now coz I'm chatting with other girls. I think she's jealous. It is her main problem because he dated a very handsome guy.." He said while looking at me.

"She's a witch. You should leave her and come with me. I'm not like her.. I will support all you wanted" They said..

Sorry but, she my only girl and i didn't leave her. She's rich too. She is a daughter of a Chairman. She's also beautiful and kind. And I love her so much....

He walk towards my side and asked my seatmate to give her sit to him.

"Huh...What an easy girl? She even gave her sit to Gabriel."

Mrs. Colins started the class as Gabriel sits beside me..

Our lesson for today is about Bussiness Law.

"Ms. Arianne, stand up, why are you not listening?" Mrs. Colins asked while Gabriel is laughing beside.

"What is commercial Law? "She asked.

"Commercial law, also known as mercantile law or trade law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales. It is often considered to be a branch of civil law and deals with issues of both private law and public law." I said.

All of the students was amazed. It's just nothing. Didn't they remember that I memorized the whole book.

What about Bussiness Law? Is anyone of you know what it is?

Oh my, I knew it, I was about to raise my hand but Gabriel stood up.

Since I'm the heir of my father's bussiness. I know about it.

"Business law is the law that governs what happens with commercial matters, and there are two main types: regulation of commercial entities and regulation of commercial transactions. Laws have evolved over centuries, and have had to adapt to changes in technology and society."

My god, he's so smart. I think he is the most perfect person I've met. What if we had childs in the future. Oh my god. They are too intelligent.

"Pssstt. I love you." Gabriel whispered.

"They might qqqhear us, stop... He find a way to share his achievement by holding my hand under the table.

"Oh, god it's so cold."

The class ended and Gabriel ran. Where is he going? Aren't he take me home? Huh...