02

Please consider my grammar mistake and typos..It's my first time to write an english story. Hope you'll enjoy it if not thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh! Is he not going to take me home.. He left me alone here. What a jerk!..... I was about to go but he suddenly came.

"Let's go I take you home". He said.

"Where did you go?" I asked while wiping his sweat.

"I ran to get the car coz I don't want you to be tired."

Then he suddenly kissed me. It's a relief that no one is here. You're so lucky Mr. Gabriel.

"Oh! Why did you kissed me... Do you know where we are.." I said while hiding my cherry red face.

"So cute, I guess you didn't remember that you owed me a kiss." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Oh yes...I remembered what happened. Wait that's a goodbye kiss."

"That's right, so I gave you my goodbye kiss.. Your so cute."

"Stop teasing me just take me home." I whispered then ran after I flicked his ears.

"Hey, Ms. Stubborn." He shouted and ran after me.

I startled when I bumped to a man. Oh my, Father...

"A...a... Father, what are doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious sweety, I'll take you home because I missed you."

Gabriel suddenly came. He was also surprised..

"Ch...Chairman ."

"Oh, You're the son of Mr. Dela Cuesta...Right?"

"Are you studying here"

"Uhmmm...Yes father, actually he's my.....my seatmate".

"Oh, that's a relief, why don't you join us on dinner?"

"Thank you Sir but I need to do something important." Next time I'll join you." He said then he left.

"Dad, you're too suspicious."

"I just need you my sweetie, I've missed you so much."

I didn't expect that you're here Dad, but I like it.. Promise me dad that you will never leave me.

What's wrong with your face Dad.. Do you remember something.

It's nothing sweetie, just get in the car.

I'm sorry my daughter that I can't kept my promise..My poor baby..I want to live longer but your father is too old. There are things I can't handle. It will be good for you to be a dumb than hurting you...

"Dad, what are you waiting for, come on."

"Okay sweetie, your mom might angry now because we're late."

We reached our house but Dad is not in himself. Is there something that bothers him so much.

"Dad we're here."

Mom yelled so she get the attention of dad.

Honey, You're late.

I was about to enter the door but someone hold my hand..

It's so cold. I suddenly turned because I thought he is Gabriel but it's uncle...

"Can we get in, it's so cold out here. Come on". He said.

Dad I thought it's family dinner but it's look like a reunion or something...

Just sit and relax my sweetie..We're going to talk about something..

What is that Dad? Oh, that's why we're gathering here.

It is all about the inheritance..

Inheritance?? But why??

I'm glad to introduced to all of you the next chairman of "EIRA" Ms. Arianne Isabelle Villarreal.

They clapped their hands As I stood up. Isn't it too fast to become a chairman..

As she reached the age of 18 she will be the new chairman.

Oh my, I will turned 18 next month, what should I do, I am not ready yet. I will just make the company worse.

"Isn't it too early Mr. Chairman, she is just a kid, I don't think she can managed the company."  Uncle said.

"That's why you're here Director Lim.. I called all of you because I need your help."

"What's that Mr. Chairman, we're willing to do what you want?"

"I want you to guide my beautiful Daughter so that she became a great chairman and head of our company. I want you to train her."

"Is it all what you want Chairman?"

"Yes. So come on let's eat before the food gets cold."

"Ahmmm.... attorney go to my room after you eat."

As I finished eating I ran to my room.

Oh my god, why are they so formal.. Do I need to be formal too.. Ehem. I'm so embarrassed...

CHAIRMAN'S POV

I have an appointment with attorney to make my will..

He knocked the door quietly and enter the room. He also make sure that no one was following him.

"Mr. Chairman, What are we going to talk about?..." He said.

"I'd like to make my will and transfer all the inheritance to my daughter....".

First, When she turned 18 she will going to be the chairman...

Second, all my properties including my 18 houses will be given to Ms. Arianne Isabelle Villarreal...

Third, She need to marry the man she wanted so that she will never be lonely.

"Your seal, Mr. Chairman."

While we are talking...someone knocked at the door..

Who's that? He opened the door and we saw My brother.

"Oh Director Lim, why are you here?"

"I just want to have a drink with you. It's been a long time since we've had a drink. Why don't you join me?" He asked.

"Right... It's been a long time. Where ?"

"In our secret place my brother."

Oh right. Just let me finished my appointment.

I'll be waiting downstairs.

Okay. So attorney....just talked to me if there's something wrong.

Yes chairman.

DIRECTOR LIM'S POV

Ive been walking upstairs to see my brother because there's something fishy going on here. Why he suddenly left in the dinner and have a talked with his attorney.

I walked quietly so that no one would hear me. I was about to opened the door but I heard something.

He's making his will. All of the inheritance was for Arriane only. Why did he making his will suddenly. Is he going to die.

I knocked the door because they finished talking.

"Why are you hear Director Lim?" He asked.

"Brother, Why don't you have a drink with me. In our secret place."