Heh...

. Franks pov .

I hear the shower turn on and I right away get up and go to the closest, I get my paci and my favorite stuffie and go to sit down. "Hihi Luci!" I giggle and sit down in front of the TV and smile, "I wan do this forever" I whisper. The shower turns off ten minutes later and I gasp and quickly go to put my stuffie n paci away. I frown and go back to laying down onto the bed and turn off the TV that was playing Peppa Pig, the usual. Gerard comes into the bedroom and smiles at me, "Hey sweetheart" he gets in the bed and wraps his arms around my waist, "Hi Gee!" I kiss his cheek and giggle. He chuckles and grabs the remote, I immediately freeze up...I forgot to change the damn channel....he turns it on and gives me a strange look once he sees Peppa Pig is on "Were you watching Peppa Pig?" He asks, "Y-n....N-no.?" I laugh nervously and bite my lip. I feel like I'm gonna cry because I don't want him to find out! He can never know that I'm a little! That would be terrible! He'll definitely leave me and I'll be all alone! I don't want that... Luckily he pays no mind to it and just changes the channel to Family Guy. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and pull the covers over me. I wish I could be little around him...what if he's into it! What am I thinking? He's definitely not into it. All I can do is dream. I frown and feel myself getting little. I turn and bury myself in Gerard's chest and smile, he looks down at me and smiles "You're so cute, Frankie baby" He says. I blush, "You cute too..." I say softly. He laughs and runs his hands through my hair "thank you sweetheart" I giggle and start sucking my thumb. A few minutes later I quickly take my thumb out my mouth and tense up. I'm so glad he didn't see that! I've gotta be more careful... I could've ruined our whole relationship right then and there.... maybe I should ask him if he's into this...no! I can't do that! Gah what am I thinking! My lip starts to quiver and some tears start to fall. I start to fall asleep "G-Gee can I get a stuffed animal?" I ask half asleep. "Of course baby!" He smiles and kisses the top of my head, "yay!" I giggle and nuzzle into his side and immediately falls asleep.

. Gerard's pov .

Oh my god he's so cute! He asked me for a fucking stuffed animal! And earlier he was sucking his thumb! He's so fuckin cute! I turn off the tv and wrap my arms around him, "goodnight baby boy" I whisper and close my eyes in hope of falling asleep. He says something like "'oodni dahe" and I am very confused. Maybe he said goodnight back but what the fuck is 'dahe'. I gasp and look down at him...was he trying to say daddy?! Oh I hope so! I'm 90% sure hes a little and I'm more than happy! I'd love to take care of him full time! I already kinda do take care of him because he's always acting childish around me so it just seems right. I'm quickly pulled out of my own thoughts and I hear soft sucking noises (get your damn mind out the gutter ya dirty bastards), what the fu- oh my goodness hes sucking his thumb again! "Awww! oh my goodness you cute bastard!" I whisper and smile. I kiss the top of his head and go back to trying to fall asleep and in a few minutes I am fast asleep.

-----------
That was my attempt of trying to do something :/ Sorry if its bad I am no good at writing :( stay safe <3