I love you

Frank's pov

I wake up and frown to see that Gerard is no where to be seen. I get up and go to the hallway and hear the TV in the living room on, "G-Gee?" I say kinda loudly, "Yes Sweetheart?" He says. I sigh and walk to the living room and sit down on the couch next to him "I thought you were dead.." I frown and look up at him. He chuckles and ruffles my hair "Why'd you think that?" I blush "I-I don't know...you were gone n stuff..." He smiles at me "Are ya hungry?" I nod. He gets up and makes me some eggs and brings them to me "here ya go, baby boy" I smile and blush...god damnit I don't wanna slip but he's making it so hard! (That's what she said) I kinda wanna see what happens...fuck it! I'm gonna let myself slip with Gerard here! I smile and continue to eat my eggs with Gerard. "Thank yous Gee!" I grin at him and he chuckles "no problem baby boy!" He smiles back at me and it makes me giggle. I finish my eggs and look at Gee "all donneee!!!" I giggle and push my plate away. He smiles at me "good job baby! Such a good boy!" He gets up and picks up our plates and puts them away. I do grabby hands towards him "Uppies?" I tilt my head to the side n do puppy dog eyes "of course baby" he picks me up and brings me to the couch. "Pretty pretty pretty" I say and play with his hair while I'm in his lap babbling nonsense to myself. He smiles at me again "You're the pretty one here baby" he says and it makes me blush again. We sit there for a while and I slowly start to slip out of little space. Once I'm completely big again I start to become embarrassed... "G-gee.... Um...we should talk about this..." I say nervously. He nods and picks me up to make me sit next to him. "Good idea" he says. I clear my throat and look down "so....as you probably know... I'm a little..." He smiles and laughs "it's so obvious baby! I've had a suspension for a while" He leans forward and kisses my nose making me smile. "So...do you wanna be my daddy?...." I say nervously. "Of course baby! I'd love to. You're so cute when you're little!" I smile and giggle "I love you so much" he kisses my forehead and grins "I love you too, baby boy"

---------
Okay that was another short chapter and I am sorry if things are going too fast 😔
Stay safe <3