5: Escaping

A/N

The main character is based off me and her friends, Ebony, Jasmine and Phebe are actually my best friends that's why I don't have anyone's last names in there. Back to the story:

I get poked by a large finger as I groan and try to roll over but only hear chains knocking against each other. "Wake up." Someone says.

"I don't wanna go to school." I whine "five more minutes Mum."

"Wake up human or so help me." A voice says as I open my eyes and see red optics near mine.

"Holy slag!" I exclaim as I realise it's Knockout. "Oh it's just you." I mutter. "Wait, scrap I scratched your paint, I'm so dead."

He rolls his optics "I wish I could." He says as he unties the chains around my sore wrists and I fall into his awaiting servo.

"I'm actually really sorry about that." I say wholeheartedly "but Megatron's going to ditch the predacon project anyway."

"No his not."

"He does when Predaking transforms into a bipedal form." I put in.

"Whose Predaking?" He asks as he leaves the room, leaving a sleeping Ebony.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I won't answer your question until you answer mine."

"Predaking is that predacon Shockwave cloned, turns out his actually smarter then he seems." I say.

"How do you know this?"

"Because me and my friends are from-" I cut myself off, if they found out we're from another dimension and I know everyone's fate, they'll want information.

"Because..."

"Because I have a gut feeling." I say stupidly. Hey! You make up something on the spot.

"As for your question I'm taking you to the other brig."

"There's two?"

"Yes."

He continues to walk and types in a code to a door which I catch, 33314106-WJ. How am I going to remember that? Okay let's see, three's my favourite number, I'm fourteen, my brothers ten, I have six cousins and WJ can stand for Wheeljack.

Perfect.

He walks into the room and flicks on a light. As my eyes adjust I see whose in front of me. Wheeljack is hanging from the chains with his optics closed and a large hole in his stomach which I dripping energon with a puddle underneath him, dents and scratches are all over his body with his mouth also leaking energon, internal wound.

Ratchet is also there but looking a lot better which only minor dents and scratches, there's also a few exposed wires on his shoulder and leg but otherwise his okay.

My eyes soften and fill with worry as I look at the two mechs, then anger flows through my veins, how dare someone hurt them like this. My fists scrunch up into balls as I struggle to try and not rip someone's faceplate off.

Most likely Knockout's and I know he wouldn't have done this, only Shockwave, Screamer or Buckethead are going to get an aft kicking. Knockout puts me on a large desk and goes to leave "your a medic right?" He pauses "you must know as well as I do that Wheeljack isn't going to live much longer with the state his in. I'm not a medic or a doctor but I've done a few first aid courses. I know you have a spark of an autobot and you were forced to take the decepticon side. But help him." My voice starts to slightly crack "because I know Megatron made you take me here because his going to die and he wanted me to break."