Chapter 1

NOT EDITED. TYPOS AND WRONG GRAMMARS ARE PRESENT.

"Baby! Are you done yet? We're getting late!" Jeongguk yelled. Glancing at his arist watch. It was a sunny in Seoul and Jeongguk likes the weather. He loves it when it is sunny in seoul because it was the weather when he first met his husband, Taehyung. His light and his everything. He was there when through his ups and down so he was thankful of him.

"Baby!" Jeongguk yelled again.
"Im done!" Taehyung come down downstairs. "You took so long."
The elder said and the younger just rolled his eyes.
They are going to a famous hotel in busan to celebrate their fifth anniversary if getting married.

Jeongguk was driving, And Taehyung had take to seat beside him.
Their was a comfortable silence. Jeongguk is a Doctor, while Taehyung is a famous model.
He's very famous around thw world, Jeongguk even gets possessive if he cath some starin' at his baby. He could literally rip you into pieces.

When they reached the place, they quickly went to a restaurant on the top floor to eat.
They stayed their for only three days. It was supposed to be one week but Jeongguk is needed in the hospital too. Taehyung the understanding husband he is, just said it is fine.

Jeongguk surprised Taehyung, he decorated the room to purple, their photos were hanging.
The background music were playing. Taehyung yelped as he felt someome hugged him behind. It was Jeongguk. They swayed thwir bodies together, ryhiming with the music.

Taehyung's attention caught something. It was video, Jeongguk filming himself.

"Baby... i wanted to tell you how much i love you. I wanted tp thank you for all those times you stayed with me. We fought a lot but we dont let it get the best of us. Ypu were the best thing happened in my life. You brought me back to life when i thought life is degrading me...

Taehyung smiled.

"Im thankful that i met you. I know im very possessive and suchs but im just scared to lose somelne so important to me. When i looked at you, my eyes sparkle. It's like my eyes tells me how much i am inlove with you. You remember when we were in highschool? You confessed that you liked me and i said i like you too. After that we became close, nobody cant seperate us. Im just so thankful i get to met an angel like you.

Kim taehyung, i want you to know that ... Te amo, je t' aime, Ashiteru, i love you.

Happy 5th anniversary, honey."

The video ended, Taehyung hugged his husband so tight. A sobs escaped from his lips.
Jeongguk smiled.

"I love you too, ggukie. Thank you so much." He showered him with kisses. Jeongguk pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. No tounges involved. Just a kiss with so much love.
"Make love to me, ggukie."

Jeongguk let out a lone tear but nonetheless he complied and kissed his husband hungrily.
"Jump." And Taehyung obeyed.

Both men continue to kisses each other, saliva dripping into their mouth.
Jeongguk carefully laid taehyung on the bed, not breaking the kiss.

The younger gasped as the other kissed and sucks his neck. "Dont act surprise. You know i cant resist your neck."
After putting some hickies in his husband. He kissed him again and his shirt away.

Both men were now fully naked.
Taehyung moaned as Jeongguk kisses went down. He teases him a bit but the younger whines.
Jeongguk smirk. "What do you want baby hmm?"
Taehyung being submissive, whimpered. "Y-you ggukie. Please."

"The disrespect. Try again."
Taehyung closes his eyes and says "please, hyung. I -i want to feel good."
Jeongguk grinned after hearing his husband. He placed two fingers on his mouth. Taehyung understand and sucks it.

"Look at you, such a mess hmm?"

He took out his finger with taehyung saliva on it. "On all fours."

He started to strech him with his fingers. Taehyung moaned.
"Hmm, how i wish you watch as my fingers getting eaten by your slutty hole baby." Taehyung moaned at his husband's dirty talk.
One become two until it gets four. After five minutes of streching him.

He phts amount of saliva in his hands and pumped his shaft.
He alligned his member to Taehyung hole, he kisses him first before sliding in.
"I love you." Jeongguk kissed him and the other kissed back.
"I love you too g-HYUNG!"

Jeonggim didnt wait taehyung to adjust and fucked him slowly but nonetheless the younger moaned at feeling full.
He clutched at the fabric even more when his husband thrust again.

"Ah! Ah! H-hyung! Ngh! F-f-feels hah!! Good!" Jeongguk was loving how mess his husband.

Thrust after thrust.
Scream after scream.
Cries after cries, And finally Taehyung came.
Over sensitivity washed over the younger as he cries.

"H-hyung! S-slow down! I just came!" But jeongguk is jeongguk. Instead of stopping he thrust even more.

"Fuck! So fucking delicious. Damn baby!" He growled nearing on his high. Taehyung cries were heard but jeongguk pretended not to hear.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Im cumming baby! Fuck! Im gonna have you full in my cum baby. You like that right?-- oh fuck! There it is baby. Ooh!" He moaned as he released his cum inside taehyung who came for the second time. The older dropped his weight and mumbled...

"I love you"

Taehyung closed his eyes and sleeps. He didnt reply to him but the older knew that he loves him.

Anniversary celebration? Perfect.

They sleep feeling happy and contented. But...

Being too much happy ruins everything. Because after happiness, sadness takes over.

Im sorry for the terrible smut. I tried my best huhuhu. Also. This is r-18 and a short story. Like 5 chapter only? Idk. But yeah. Thats all! Bye!