Chapter 3

Dr. Wang and Doctor Kim (Namjoon) watched Jeongguk sleeping in the hospital bed.
After he cried, he passed out and they quickly carry him to bed again. They both sighed as they went out of the ICU, they just checked if Jeongguk's arm has an improvement but it is pretty injured.

"When do you think is the burial, Joon?" Dr. Wang said, they are both looking at Taehyung's family. Feels like the Whole Kim Household slumped into a dirty mud.
They lost a precious son.

"I dont know. " they both sighed and parted ways.
Patients are flooding and they arw treating them.

It's been 5 days since Jeongguk was released into the hospital. Dr. Wang , his doctor  advise him to stay at home for a fully recoveration. Since that day Jeongguk become even depressed. He always cry at night and his friend visit him daily so that he wont feel lonely but even he is sorrounded by many people he still feel lonely and empty.

And that five days, Taehyung's burial started. Jeongguk cabt even looked at his husband, he is still blaming himself for what happened. If i only do the CPR right, this isnt going to happened.

It's your fault why Taehyung died.

You let him die Jeongguk.

What a great husband are you? You let him die. You are the one to blame you---

"Stop!" Jeongguk screamed. Hearing the demons in his head made him lost his mind.
He cries loudly and the door burst open, revealing his mother.
She scoop A crying Jeongguk in her arm. Rubbing cricles ans tryna calm him down.

He cries and shouts until he passed out.
Mr and Mrs. Jeon watched their son, sadness are evident in their eyes. "I'll carry him, Mrs. Jeon." Namjoon voluntered. They carry him at his room and lie him down.
Taehyung's burial is just downstair.

"I dont know what to do about him anymore..."

"Dont worry, Mrs. Jeon we are here for Jeongguk as always. I just hope he'll come and see his husband tomorrow. " Yoongi said, tomorrow is Taehyung's burial last day.

"I hope he'll be fine."

The Day has come, the day that Taehyung's last day.
They all gathered up. Including Jeongguk. He was standing there beside his husband to give a speech.

"Five years ago, i was in my last term in college, i met a guy. A beautiful and Ethereal guy. We bumped into each other and he left his wallet so tge next day i wauted at the same spot where i first met him. Weeks and months had passed we become closer, i courted him for almost a year and he finally said yes, years had passed we becone married.. but on our fifth anniversary..."

Jeongguk was shaking, tears starts flowing like a river but he continue anyways. "It was s-supposed to be our Fifth anniversary celebration of b-being married b-but.. t-this happened. If i-i had only performed the CPR right, this wont happened. M-maybe my h-husband is still alive..."

He sobs, people watched with a teary eyes. They can feel the pain that Jeongguk's feeling.
"Y-Y'know... I become an EMT to save people's live.
Twenty minutes of CPR on my husband proved that was a lie... if i hadnt got an injured arm m-maybe... j-just maybe h-he would still b-b-be a-alive." He completely broke down. Her mother hugged him. It hurts to see his son like this. The last theyve seen Jeongguk like this is when he lost his sister. His sister was bullied alot, he left his sister alone in the house to get at work amd he come home he saw his sister hanging. That was like 10 years ago. And now it's happening again. He lost his husband.

His husband died.

He was left alone suffering from his lost. It's all my fault.

The next day, Jeongguk woke up no Taehyung beside him. He wants to see his husband sleeping beside him when he woke up but it is impossible now.  He wants to watched his husband cooked breakfast for them. He still want to kissed him, to hugged him and cuddled with him all day.

"I miss you.." he whispered at the wind, hoping his husvand would hear him.
He got out of bed and cooked breakfast and eat. He, then get ready for work.

Jin eyes widened as he saw Jeongguk getting out of the car.
"Gguk! Why are you here?! You're not healed yet!"

"Im fine Hyung. Dont worry i wont do anything. I just dont want to be alone in the house and also i'll check those document you sent to me." He said, but Jin is still worried. "Fine. Dont do anything. Dont step in the OR, ER (hybrid room) and ICU. You got it?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Jeez hyung. Fine ill do it."
They both went inside.
Everyone greeted him a good morning but he just nodded.

"You'll just sit here or im gonn whack your ass, Jeon."

"Yeah Hyung. I'll stay here."

As soon as Jeongguk heard the door slammez shut, his smile fade. Eyes become emotionless. He doesbt want to xlose his eyes because he will just remember his husband and what happened.

The door burst open revealing Dr. Wang and Dr. Kim.
"Yah! Are you insane? Why are you here?! You should be resting!"
Namjoon said but he just rolled his eyes

"Jeongguk, joonie's right. You should be at home resting." Jackson said, worry are evident in his voice.

Jeongguk leaned backward and said. "C'mon hyung. Im fine--"

"Dont bullshit us Jeon Jeongguk!" Namjoon voice thundered.
"Im your doctor gguk. And i want you to rest or else. "

He left Jackson with no choice but to threaten him. "But i wont do any work! Ill just sit here! Jin hyung already banned me from entering the OR, ER and the ICU. Ill just read those diagnoses!"

But Namjoon is Namjoon.
"Go home." His voice deep and look at Jeongguk with menacing eyes.
"I promise! I wont do anything. Ill just sit here."

And Jeongguk is Jeongguk. They know him, he is the most stubborn person you've ever seen. The two finally give up that made Jeongguk smile. They let him but he is banned from operating and suchs.

"Dont overworked yourself. "

"Will do Hyung."

The two left and now he is all alone. He sighed as he checked those files. Im tired and i goddamn missed you. Please, baby comeback.

What do u think?