Your Doing Great

Peter was once again sitting on top of a roof somewhere in the middle of queens. He had just swung away from saving a child out of a burning building, the paramedics insisted that he should get some oxygen to help the smoke inhalation that he was probably suffering from. He just politely declined before swinging away.

He had burns along his arm and hand where he had to hold up part of a ceiling. He hissed slightly as he inspected the bright red and slightly charred skin. Poking and prodding it definitely won't help, despite how lightly he does it.

He stood up quickly, putting part of the suit back on when he heard a loud noise behind him, getting louder and closer. Turning around he thought he saw a small plane, but after it got closer he realised it was, in fact, the iron man suit. Flying toward him.

He got even more confused when it landed in front of him on the other side of the building roof

Some part of him was slightly concerned about why the iron man was standing in front of him. Was he in trouble?

He didn't remember doing anything worse than his normal vigilante work. Nothing iron man worthy anyway. He took a step back when the suit opened up and Tony Stark stepped out. For some reason he felt some weird de-ja-vu but he could think why because he hadn't met iron man before. Not like this anyway.

He made sure he was close to the edge for an easy escape just in case iron man was here for a bad reason. Getting kidnapped by Tony Stark was not on his agenda tonight, even if it did mean going to Avengers tower. Maybe another time.

"Spidey- is that your name? Oh well I'm going to call you that anyway. I wanna talk" Tony Stark says. Peter still hadn't moved from his spot, to confused about why Tony Stark wanted to talk to him.

"W-what?" Peter asks, not fully comprehending what the billionaire said.

"It's nothing bad, your not in trouble. I would like to give you an offer." He replies, taking a step forward and holding his hands out.

"It's cold up here, aren't you cold?"

"I-erh, well, I'm used to it, but y-you want to give me an offer? Why? He asks, his voice accidentally going higher, his confusion and disbelief standing clear.

"That's what I said, but if you don't want it that's fine I'll just go back into-" he gets cut off by Peter.

"No, no wait- I didn't mean it like that! I-I'll listen to anything you want!" He says desperately rushing forward a bit as Tony turns around from walking back to his suit. A slight smirk crossing his face for a split second.

"Good" he says walking closer to Peter. They was about two steps of space in between them and Peter was internally freaking out because oh my god Tony Stark is standing right in front of him. It took all of his self control not to take those two steps toward and crush him in a hug and embarrass himself with his ramblings  about how cool he is.

"Me, and all the rest of the avengers, are intrigued by your work." He starts while gesturing around to the city. "And while it is definitely illegal doing what you do- we appreciate it, your helping the little guy and I respect it."

"Wow, thank you, with JJJ I was starting to think everyone hated me, it means a lot, but then again so does everything you say." He says with a little since at how embarrassing he sounded at the end. Damn could've played it cooler Parker.

"I-erm, okay, well what I was saying is that, anytime you need patching up, because Lord you must get a lot of injuries, your very welcome at the towers Medbay. Just swing through the window and my team will fix you right up." He tells Peter, his face held less emotion that his words but Peter didn't notice, he was too busy freaking out.