Chapter 1 {Summer break is over!}

Sunday (09:15 *At night)
Third person
(EDITED AT 3RD OF FEBRUARY 2021)
_________________________________________
At the last day of the summer break a
ginger, also known as "Shouyo Hinata", they say, got ready to go to bed for the upcomming school day.

Shortly, she then took a shower prepared her uniform and other stuff the ginger then heard a little *Click* sound of an opening door then realises it is infact the one and only Natsu known as her little sister.

she then raised a brow at the sudden appearance making her lean away from her bag as she looked at her smaller self curiously "What is it?,Natsu".

she asked in a soft and calming yet a little pitched voice "I cant sleep...can i sleep in you're room tonight...?" The smaller Ginger asked wearing a pink Onsie and holding her blue stuffed bunny in her free hand as the ginger then Chuckled and smirked "How can i say no? Well Of course you can!".

The ginger said whilst wearing thin silk yellow Pj's with a small white pocket on the right side of her chest, The little ginger then beamed at her older sister "Thank you Oni-Chan!!".

In a happy high pitched voice the bigger ginger smirked "Come on, just go sit on the bed i'll be there is a few more minutes" she offered the little ginger
_________________________________________

The very next day (Monday 05:03)
Still Third Person
_________________________________________
The ginger woke up with her little sister in her soft, warm yet fragile arms.

(Not exactly fragile but i had to put something..)

She smiled gently seeing her little ginger Peacefully asleep, soft yet small breaths escaping her lips as she kissed her on the forehead and put her stuffed rabbit beside her as she found it laying on the ground, probably knocked off as Natsu, indeed was not a still sleeper.

she soon stretched and looked at the clock, the ginger could only smile warmly and got ready for school.

after what seemed like a few minutes, she covered her sister with the blanket and took glanced at her she then looks at the clock saying 05:25.

The gingers eyes could only slightly widen as she then just realised that she got up to early and decided to write a note to her sister knowing the tiny ginger will get mad at her.

And if you were really curious...

'Hey Natsu! Sorry i left early..dont get mad at me when i come home and huff at me okay? ^^" '

  the ginger put the note on the bedside table then made her way downstairs to breakfast she then greeted her mother in the process who had a tint of surprise that her daughter showed up earlied then usual "Ohayo Mom!".

She ginger said with a very soft yet enegetic voice she was wearing her school uniform and walked gracefully down the stairs, then hugs her mother "Ohayo Shouyo waking up early then usual i see?".

The ginget nodded "Whats for breakfast?"The ginger asked "oh its that" her mother pointing to a manga Joice" her orange haired daughter then skipped to the light breakfast "Arigatou mom!" She ginger said while drinking the juice happily.

Well i mean she did have some meat buns last night so she'd probably be satisfied for a while.

"Oh and dont forget to get you're Lunch Shouyou" the mother said with a very firm voice, not wanting another accident of the ginger starving herself and ate almost all the food when she came back.