one last strain of hope

It was a quit day on the supreme kai's planet. Gowasu was sitting at a table under an enormous tree watching the mortals developed with his glass ball while his Apprentice made tea. But his thoughts soon came back to his dear Apprentice, Zamasu. He knows that Zamasu does not like mortals which is quiet a problem. As a supreme kai you must love and protect them along with guide them down the right path. But Zamasu does not want to. He thinks mortals are disgusting monsters that do not deserve life. So Gowasu calls an old friend to help. His name is Shin, he is the Supreme Kai of universe 7. He is small and has pink skin with a white mohawk.
Gowasu-" hello shin how are you."
Shin-" im quite alright. what do I owe the pleasure of a call from you." Shin asks
Gowasu-"well you see shin i am in need of some help I'm afraid my apprentice needs something more to help him understand mortals."

This causes Shin to be a little confused but then he wraps his head around the situation and comes up with an idea.

Shin-" i think i have an ideal. Why not let Zamasu raise one of the human children. I have a human friend name Bulma she can help us get a kid for him."

Gowasu was taken back my this. But at the same time Shin might be right all other methods he tried did not work. So he was getting desperate to help his student.

Gowasu-" well shin i do believe you might be right. This could show him how truly wonderful mortals are. Thank you."
Shin-" your welcome so when shall we go through with this plan. "
Gowasu-" as soon as possible."
Shin-" then come over today I'll be waiting for you an planet earth in my universe."
Gowasu-" alright shin goodbye. "
Shin-" goodbye Gowasu."
With this new idea from his friend. Gowasu gets to work on getting a human infant. In hopes to help Zamasu.

Meanwhile with Zamasu

Zamasu had just finished making tea for his teacher Gowasu as he was walking back to continue there lesson for the day. He sees his teacher standing up smiling at him. Once he got to Gowasu he bowed down and asked.

Zamasu- "master Gowasu. What is it that makes you smile so bright."
Gowasu-" Zamasu, i have ask an old friend to help me think of a way to help you understand mortals. With that said we are going to a planet in universe 7 to get what im speaking of. "

This confused Zamasu but he did as he was told and they left to Universe 7. For an upcoming surprise.

On earth with the supreme kai    shin

Shin was sitting with Bulma at her house waiting for Gowasu and Zamasu. As they where waiting Bulma couldn't wait anymore and asked what was on her mind.

Bulma-" hey Shin, are you shore this is a smart idea."
Shin-" yes Bulma, it while help Zamasu see that mortals can make you happy and they learn from there mistakes."
Bulma-" but what if he hurts the baby?"
Shin-" don't worry Gowasu is there and will not let him hurt it"

With that said Bulma didn't ask anymore questions. Everything was quite again Bulma's had her servants bring out tea and cookies. Shin soon felt Gowasu and Zamasu's energy coming towards them. As they landed in the yard Shin and Bulma went and greeted them.
Shin-" hello Gowasu, this is my friend i was talking about Bulma Brief."
Bulma- " hello there nice to meet you two. "

Bulma said being as nice as possible. While Zamasu was confused and disgusted of why they were on a planet full mortals and talking to one. Gowasu saw the confusion on his students face and finally told him why they are there. After greeting Bulma.

Gowasu-" nice to meet you to Bulma this is my apprentice  Zamasu. . . Zamasu you my be wondering why we are here i take it."

Zamasu shook his head yes wanting to hear an explanation to why they are here.

Gowasu-" we are here to get you a human baby. So that you can raise it and see how wonderful they are."

After Gowasu said that Zamasu jaw dropped. His face was trying to decide if he was disgusted or surprised by what his teacher said but either way he was not happy to hear he had to raise a disgusting mortal.

Im going to stop there i will continue the story but do understand it's my time writing so any helpful comments or suggestions are appreciated thank you for reading