'Bismuth'

Y/N is arriving at Steven's house near the sandy shores of remote Beach City. Steven was a good friend of Y/N and they would meet often to chat about their week and play many games, including board games and roleplay. Y/N stumbles into the house and looks at the scene. A tall, broad and muscular figure is seated on the couch, nearly taking it up completely, leaving a small gap for Steven to sit down. She has multicoloured pastel dreadlocks and has periwinkle skin.  A large, toothy grin is painted across her face. Pearl and Garnet look absolutely ecstatic, Amethyst looks indifferent. Steven decides not to tell Y/N about the earlier incident including the gem nearly shattering Steven.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Steven jumps of his seat on the couch and walks up to Y/N, explaining they have a visitor named Bismuth, an original Crystal Gem. Bismuth turns around to face you, you both turn pale and tremble a little. A tint of indigo is slapped on the rainbow dreadlocked gem's cheeks. Pearl takes no notice of the encounter, while Garnet understands but stays silent. Y/N's face turns a shade of bold crimson at the sight of this attractive gem. Bismuth turns pale at the sight of such a stunning human. Y/N sits on the gap Steven had left on the couch. She talks to Bismuth like she does with Steven, adding the addition of her name and a little bit more about herself.

Bismuth mostly talks about how she fought couragously in The Gem War, making weapons for her team in a place called The Forge, using metal and lava, explaining that the boiling substance could'nt hurt him in any way. Y/N smirked at realising that Bismuth was a metal itself, and asked Bismuth if she knew her name was on the Periodic Table. Bismuth says, confused: "My name is on what now? I haven't signed up for anything!" Steven explains to him that the Periodic Table is not a club, but a diagram to group the elements. Bismuth nods, signalling she understands, making her striking pastel dreadlocks bob up and down like a jellyfish. You become aware of a black tattoo on her left shoulder, an underlined star. Y/N is used to seeing stars, it's a bit like the Crystal Gem's logo. They each have a star somewhere on their outfit. 

Suddenly, its pouring heavily with gallons of rain, and you haven't noticed how late it is. Pearl says concerned: Y/N, there's no way you could return home in this horrible weather, It's best you stay with us for the night. Y/N facepalms, now realising she had not read the weather forecast. But still, she wanted to spend more time with this gem named Bismuth. Bismuth was also glad about the rain for the same reason. They pulled closer, each adoring the company of the other. Soon, everything was black. The earth plunged into darkness for the night and everyone was fast asleep. Even Pearl decided to slumber for the night, covering her gem with a mug as to not project her embarrasing dreams again. 

Y/N wakes up to find herself curled on Bismuth's lap. She often wakes early, as she is often excited to start the day. She's the first one awake. She really wants breakfast, but she dosen't want to pull away from the cusioning boulder. She rubs Bismuth's face in an attempt to wake her. She slowly opens her big, black eyes and realises she has fallen asleep with Y/N on her lap, appearing embarrased. Y/N squeezes Bismuth as tightly as her nimble arms would allow, and Bismuth squashes Y/N in a giant bear hug and then immediatley blushes, as Y/N blushes too. They both understand eachother without words, and they both find this special. Y/N picks her favourite book {favourite book title here} and reads it with Bismuth.

Amethyst stirs from her sleep, letting out a giant yawn and burping fire from the cooking oil she had chugged down as a midnight snack. This sets of a chain reaction that makes everyone awake from the accidental slumber party. Y/N's phone signals an email from her parents. Y/N's parents are working a shift all day due to an unexpected accident at work, allowing Y/N to stay another night, delighting her. The pair are absorbed in the book, forgetting that everyone is watching them...

Amethyst bursts into laughter and Pearl seems amused, Garnet already expecting the cute pair to be together. Bismuth looks crossly at Amethyst with her indigo blush and pulls Y/N closer. A few moments later they are watching the show {insert favourite show here} Garnet comes in with a waffle stack, reminding you how hungry you are. Everyone gobbles the waffles until the final delicious morsel apart from Pearl and Garnet. Pearl is pleased that the dish is so clean she won't have to clean it. She realised however, that the group needed to wash their faces, handing each messy eater a napkin. Y/N s often dubbed a messy eater by Pearl, she isnt offended, neither is Bismuth, Steven or Amethyst. 

Amethyst once again starts teasing Y/N and Bismuth. Y/N says strictly: "If we want to be together, so be it! I never teased you and Peridot, did I?" Amethyst stays silent, Bismuh asks who Peridot is and Y/N explains that she is a friend. Y/N rests her head on Bismuth's tattooed shoulder and asks if they could go out sometime......