'Day Out'

1 week later:

Y/N is so excited for this day, as she is meeting up with Bismuth at {favourite resturant here} in Empire City. She picks a dress which is {favourite colour here} and is covered in {favourite flower here} and goes downstairs, careful not to tread on the extravagant dress. Y/N hasn't seen Bismuth lately, as Steven has told her that they were fighting dangeous corrupted gems.  It's a chilly Saturday so Y/N wears her best, fluffiest coat and goes outside. Greg, who is Steven's father, is waiting outside in his van, the words Mr.Universe painted boldly on its white coat. You step into the dusty van. Its very hot, but Y/N is used to this feeling, and its cooler than her body when she sees Bismuth. They arrive and Y/N thanks the generous driver, and waves goodbye until the van dissolves into the distant hills and mountains. She bolts into {favourite resturant here} and her eyes dart around, searching for his rainbow dreadlocks and black star tattoo.

There was no sign of him, so she clambered upstairs, and after a good while of searching, saw Bismuth on the floral-decorated balcony. She immediatley ran up to him, and Bismuth had to blink a few times to realise it was Y/N. "Oh....hi Y/N!" He smiled with an embarrased look. You stare at the familiar figure. Its only been a week, but it feels like a few years because, even though she didn't quite notice yet, she was in love. This was an unfamiliar feeling to her, and she had no idea what it was. But Y/N liked it's sudden presence. Bismuth nervously fiddles with his dreadlocks and almost immediatley, a man with a bowtie and goatee asks for their table name and then their order. Y/N orders {beverage here} and {food here}. Bismuth orders some tonic water and bolognese. They wait a long time but don't notice, the two wishing to see eachother more than food. 

Soon enough their plates arrive, Y/N and Bismuth notice that their both quite messy eaters. They laugh at this. Luckily no-one is on the balcony to see their bad manners, but they are good-mannered when it comes to eachother. The pair are unaware that there is a disco later on at the resturant, only noticing when it starts, and joins in. Bismth was so big compared to Y/N that someone could've thought he was with a puppet if she wasn't moving, however she couldn't help but shiver all over in the presence of Bismuth. The unfamiliar feeling called 'love' is becoming very familiar to both of them now. They were quite a sight, the massive structure and the girl who seemed puny in comparison dancing together under the moonlight of an outdoor disco. They didn't really care as long as they were together.

It was quite late when a drowsy Greg came to pick the two up. They nestled into the seat like chicks in a nest and stayed as close as physics would allow. They were sleeping by the time they got to Steven's house and Greg told the two 'lovebirds' to wake up. Their eyes shot open and they blushed at being called this, but the moment soon dissapeared. Bismuth got out and went into the house while Y/N sleepily walked down Beach City Boardwalk. Y/N didn't live far from The Gem Temple and now she was more glad than ever that she did.

When she got home she immediatley crashed like a meteor onto her soft bed. She was glad she wasn't on a neck-spraining couch but still longed for Bismuth's warmth and....... now she realised...."Love" she whispered to herself.