𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Y/N POV:
Ugh I just woke up because of my alarm. Today I'm going to school again but I don't want to tbh. I get up and start getting ready. I'm not the type of girl that goes to school like it's a fashion show I just wear something I don't really care how I look anymore. So I just wore this:

"Y/N HURRY UP YOURE GONNA BE LATE" I hear my mom say so I hurry up

"Y/N HURRY UP YOURE GONNA BE LATE" I hear my mom say so I hurry up. I say my parents goodbye and start walking to school. It kinda sucks bc everyone has a bestfriend that drives them to school except me. Since i broke up with my ex I don't really have friends anymore. But I'm not sad I like being alone.

AT SCHOOL
I finally arrive to school. I already hate it. Everyone looked at me as if I was an monster. I'm so glad that my ex isn't here bc I think he would bully me for having a glow down lol. I hear the bell ring. "Ugh here we go" I think to myself.

MATTIA POV:
"Fuck" i say as I realize that I'm gonna be late. Great I'm late on my first day. I run to school and Try to find the classroom. I go in and say "sorry I couldn't find the classroom" even tho I just slept in but the teacher doesn't have to know that. The teacher tells me to sit next to Y/n. So I did. I never saw her before but she's really pretty. "Hi I'm Mattia" I say as I sit next to her. She looks at me for a second and turns around. Rude I didn't even do anything to her. I don't care I gotta focus on the teacher.

Y/N POV:
I was listening to the teacher as someone walks in. Mattia. Mattia fucking Polibio. And as if couldn't be worse the teacher tells him to sit next to ME! I already hate this school. OFC SHE HAD TO TELL THIS DOUCHEBAG TO SIT NEXT TO ME. I just brush it off and start listening to the teacher but someone had to talk to me ofc it's Mattia. "Hi I'm Mattia" yeah I know who u are ur the biggest fuckboy in NJ I think to myself. I look at him and turn around saying nothing bc I don't want to talk with him. I already know that this is going to be a loooonnng Day....