𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Y/N POV:
"Y/N WAKE UPPPPP" I hear my mom yell ugh. I got no motivation to go to school. Anyways I got up and got ready. I though about yesterday. Damn that was wierd. Why would mattia say that. He didn't mean it right? It's just a joke y/n chill. He would never fall for you. Why am I thinking like that. I hate mattia. But yesterday remembered me of the memories of my ex and I.

FLASHBACK:
"Y/n you're so fucking pretty" jake said (ex). "Stooppp you're making me blush" I said "I love making you blush u look cute when you blush". I just laughed. I was so happy everything was so perfect. After we did our project we watched a movie. We watched tatbilb and  We were cuddling. When the movie was over he walked me home it started raining. We were running to my house. But he stopped me and held my hand. We looked at each other and he started to lean in so did I.  We kissed and it was so perfect. I pulled away and hugged him. As we got to my porch he asked me out.

PRESENT TIME:
I though we were doing great but I guess he didn't think that way. He cheated after everything we've been through. I loved him so much and he broke me. Fuck you Jack. I can't fall in love again. I just can't be hurt like that anymore. "Y/N  YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE" oh fuck. I just put on this and ran to school.

I arrived at school and I saw mattia

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I arrived at school and I saw mattia. I don't wanna see him       I just went to the Library until the bell rings. "Hey Y/n" ugh mattia "uh hey what do you need?" I said "nothing I just wanna talk to you" he said.

MATTIA POV:
nothing I just wanna talk to you" I said. "Oh ok" she said. "So I was thinking we could continue the project after school what do you think" I asked her "sure" she said. "Nice I'll see you after school then bye Y/n" I said as I stood up. "Yeah Bye tia" she said. Wait wha"Tia?" I said kinda shocked bc I didn't think she would call me that way but I think it's cute. "Yeah I though I would call you like that bc i guess were friends and that's what friends do right?" She said and giggled. She's so cute. "Yes so I guess I can call you pumpkin bc I think it's cute" I said. Her face dropped and she looked sad "oh did I do something wrong ?" I asked "Nono it's just my ex used to call me like that but it's fine" she said. Shit. "Im sorry y/n I did-" she cut me off by saying it's fine tia I have to go bye" 

Y/N POV:
Mattia called me pumpkin. Jake used to call me like that. Ugh fuck. I need to get over him. What if I do need a bf. Even though my first rule is not to fall in love I wanna try it because I think I'll be happy again.

A/N: I love this Song even though it makes me sad :/