𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

YN POV:
I was on the way to mattia. I arrived and rang the bell. „Hi y/n" mattia said as he opened the door. „Hey we should start right now I really don't wanna be here so let's do this quick" I said not wanting to talk a lot. „Dang chill didn't think you'd hate me that much" he said. „Hah ok so let's start"

MATTIA POV:
We've been working since 2 hours and I'm getting tired. I look at y/n. Damn she's pretty. All the things I could- omg stop. „Should we do the rest at school I'm kinda tired" I said „nah I don't wanna do this at school let's do-„ I cut her off as I say „you're cute" wtf did I say that „mattia I'm not falling for your tricks to get into my pants" as she said that she stood up. She took her stuff and said „I think it is a good idea if I do the rest at home bye mattia" I fucked up. "No let's do it at school" I say "ugh fine bye" she said "bye y/n" I say as I close the door. Why did I say that she probably thinks I'm wierd. I actually don't wanna get Into her pants bc she's different. She's hard to get and I like that.

Y/N POV:
What a simp lmao. I'll never simp again that's my first rule. Never fall in love always be cold so you'll never get hurt again. I arrived home and saw a notification on Instagram.
mattiapolibio started following you  1m ago
he found my insta. I look at his profile. 1m followers ha tiktok kid. I follow him back bc I don't wanna be that rude. I decide to post a new pic because why not. As soon as I post I see that mattia liked and commented.

@yngarcia fuck you liked by @mattiapolibio and 626'423 other people mattiapolibio: found Ur insta 😉

@yngarcia fuck you
liked by @mattiapolibio and 626'423 other people
mattiapolibio: found Ur insta 😉

Ugh mattia