ғᴏᴜʀ

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

𝐀 𝐏 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈

,,little butterfly,
why didn't you do what I told you to do", he said while waking in my direction.

That deep voice bro.

Okey okey.

Now he was in front of me.

What do I say what do I say.

,,Cause nurses are scary", came out of my mouth while giving an awkward smile.

Seriously Aponi.

For fucks sake how can you be so dumb-

,,You are afraid of nurses", he said while the corner of his mouth turned up.

Was that-

,,The big bad monster can smile", I started to laugh.

And when I said that he turned his face cold again.

You know that I-can-kill-everyone-face.

,,I did not smile"

,,If you say so. Listen Iwan I need to go home, so if you would be so nice, could you please-", I couldn't even finish my sentence when I felt that I was lifted from the ground and now I was in Iwans arms.

Does he want to teach me how to fly?

,,Iwan put me down, now", I kind of screamed as I realised that that sadly wouldn't happen.

,,I don't take orders", he smirked.

SEEE HE SHOWED SOME KIND OF EMOTION AGAIN.

,,Too bad, just put me down please", I smiled at him.

,,Can't do", he said while starting to walk.

Why does the universe hate me.

Now we were on the hall and he kept on walking.

,,Uhh where are you taking me Iwan"

Oh my god what if-

What if now is the time he decided to kill me.

Hell yeaaaa

,,To the nurse office"

What.

,,nonono, the nurses aren't really friendly and plus the nurses aren't even here anymore, I shouldn't be here anymore. I should be at home-", here you can here me panicking in the embrace of the monster because that bitch decided to bring me to my worst enemies and just wouldn't mind his own business.